World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKenway View Post
    Hello everyone I am new in this furom
    welcome kenway

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Output, the description is a bit misleading.
    Thank you Fanfas.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    People have been talking about this "thing" ever since I started here as something big. Maybe that is why I think it is a big flop. There is very far beween the pumpkins. The drop rate on advs is not very big, and it is the adventures that makes me play this game.
    No pumpkins to be found with explorers,- that I would have preferred from the "pumpkin fields terror".

Why is it only these selected adventures we can get pumpkins doing ?? - and if only these few - why this low a drop rate ?? why not some at each adventure- it is not a huge number you get anyway- but getting 0 really sucks.
    I play to relax after work - so "pumpkin field terror" part is surely not for me- it just gives me a headache. I dont want to think about when to trick or treat or to sleep or unsleep pumkinfields. No one force me to do this - but it annoys me. I wonder why, you can make people waste time on this, to get a few pumpkins??
    I dont get why you again need to spam us with that message about that the event have started. I was same with last 2 events the first time the imformation is ok- next time it is just spam- and when we get near end - it is no longer correct information. We can see inside on the event window that the event is still there and for how long, and that is fine, we dont need the spam every time we log on.
    Last edited by Urd123; 21.10.15 at 20:56.

World
    Newfoundland
    pumpkin drops from adv: last year without prem = this year with prem.
    so this is the better balance that was promised when old event items were removed?
    what a joke.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    People have been talking about this "thing" ever since I started here as something big. Maybe that is why I think it is a big flop. There is very far beween the pumpkins. The drop rate on advs is not very big, and it is the adventures that makes me play this game. No pumpkins to be found with explorers,- that I would have preferred from the "pumpkin fields terror". Why is it only these selected adventures we can get pumpkins doing ?? - and if only these fwe - why this low a droprate ?? why not some at each adventure- it is not a huge numbe you get anyway- but getting 0 really sucks.
    I play to relax after work - so this part is surely not for me- it just gives me a headache. I dont want to think about when to tick or treat or to sleep or unsleep pumkinfields. No one force me to do this - but it annoys me. I wonder why, you can make people waste time on this, to get a few pumpkins??
    I dont get why you again need to spam us with that message about that the event have startee. I was same with last 2 events the first time the imformation is ok- next time it is just spam- and when we get near end - it is no longer correct information. We can see inside on the event window that the event is still there and for how long, and that is fine, we dont need the spam everytime we log on.
    Even towards the end of events we get players asking in help has the event started yet. Even worse is event end.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    People have been talking about this "thing" ever since I started here as something big. Maybe that is why I think it is a big flop. There is very far beween the pumpkins. The drop rate on advs is not very big, and it is the adventures that makes me play this game. No pumpkins to be found with explorers,- that I would have preferred from the "pumpkin fields terror". Why is it only these selected adventures we can get pumpkins doing ?? - and if only these fwe - why this low a droprate ?? why not some at each adventure- it is not a huge numbe you get anyway- but getting 0 really sucks.
    I play to relax after work - so this part is surely not for me- it just gives me a headache. I dont want to think about when to tick or treat or to sleep or unsleep pumkinfields. No one force me to do this - but it annoys me. I wonder why, you can make people waste time on this, to get a few pumpkins??
    I dont get why you again need to spam us with that message about that the event have startee. I was same with last 2 events the first time the imformation is ok- next time it is just spam- and when we get near end - it is no longer correct information. We can see inside on the event window that the event is still there and for how long, and that is fine, we dont need the spam everytime we log on.
    They basically give you 2700 pumpkins free for a little buffing, they even provide a 2 methods to buff them x4 virtually free and still your not happy ? I seem to recall the last explorer based event (easter) everyone moaning because they couldn't reach the found by explorer achievement.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't say anything about it. It's my first event. I've played for almost a month soon and I got around 600 pumpkins on my first day from adventuring and doing quests/achievements. I got normal Generals.

I think it's a pretty decent amount.

With MMA and Major you can probably go crazy with pumpkins. Farming BK like 3 times per 2 hours.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    From dev diary
    Collecting pumpkins that spawn on your home island (chance for pumpkins to spawn is higher than last year)

When are u going increase the chance of pumpkin spawn ?

sofar, 3 spawns, 3 pumpkins collected, that isn't higher, its ALOT lower than previous years.

At this rate it will be impossible to get 100 collected for achievement.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Yea, collectibles on your island are quite pointless. With 3 searches I've only had 6 pumpkins. First search had 4, two last ones had 1 each.
    Think you should get atleast 10 average per search.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    this year is less pumpkins not more
    last year with one collectibles for pick we was able to collect 1-2-3-4 pumpkins now is one
    one collectibles for pick one pumpkins this year
    BB don't understand their own game

Reply to Thread