Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Get the mines/wheatfields out of the building queue

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    why not just make all resources free and treble the strength of all military units? What's the point of a game if it's that easy? The game needs bug fixes. It doesn't need this.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Newfoundland
    If the amount of building slots is an issue spend some gems so you are able to increase the amount.
    If fields or wells are an issue, then spend some gems/coin on watermills and silos.
    If its the amount of time the geo's need is an issue, buy some more geo's.
    If coal/copper is an issue. spend gems on ECM or recycles/epic woodyard.
    If iron is an issue, obtain licence free mines and use top ups to keep them going...

There are enough options to bypass most time consuming sinks.... given time/gems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    If the amount of building slots is an issue spend some gems so you are able to increase the amount.
    If fields or wells are an issue, then spend some gems/coin on watermills and silos.
    If its the amount of time the geo's need is an issue, buy some more geo's.
    If coal/copper is an issue. spend gems on ECM or recycles/epic woodyard.
    If iron is an issue, obtain licence free mines and use top ups to keep them going...

There are enough options to bypass most time consuming sinks.... given time/gems.
    i totally disagree with this comment as we are playing games to entertain ourselves not to invest on it

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMoon View Post
    i totally disagree with this comment as we are playing games to entertain ourselves not to invest on it
    Do you not receive free gems? That's odd because I have around 4 live accounts and all 4 of them receive free gems if and when I log in on them.... If you do choose to play the free version of TSO then there will be time constraints, That is the business model for selling gems to the player base, to speed up the game play and reduce the micro management of the island.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    What's the point of a game if it's that easy?
    As for that, the game has been too easy since the trade system was introduced.

It's not about the game being easy.
    That you have to build wells and fields again and again is a strong motivation for getting watermills and silos (at least it was for me. Ah, the moment of relief when the last watermill was placed! )
    But - and I think that is a strong 'but' - many people do not have much time to spend on the game during the week. So when they finally have time they log in and find their island laid to waste and instead of improving their economy they watch the first well being build, then the second one, the third, etc., and after staring at the screen for hours and hours they realise two things: first, not a single field has been built, and second, they have not played the game at all.
    Many people will stop playing at the moment they find out that they have to do the same thing over and over again instead of progressing in the game.
    I know I am exaggerating a bit but I think that most of us remember how frustrating these rebuilding phases were.
    And, yes, I know that you have to do the same things repeatedly. There is a difference, though. Doing an adventure again results in an advance in the game. Building wells only gets you back to a point in the game you already had reached earlier.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMoon View Post
    as we are playing games to entertain ourselves not to invest on it
    We and invest you say?

We would only be some of the community, A large proportion of the community who has spent real cash to cut out this constant micro management and time sink would of course be opposed to this and rightly so.
    Now for invest your not investing money into your island you are buying content to entertain. Much in the same way as if I walked into my local video game retailer and bought a copy of the latest blockbuster off the shelf.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i have spent money on the game to help myself so feel i can have a say. Lost many friends from game as they don't have the time to play long enough to build all they need on a daily basis. Pity people who expect BB to change the game because they have got to high level cant say nicer things for changes like this for lower levels. . From my point of view reduction in build time of these resource builds would benefit the game.
    Last edited by Sharonna; 18.10.15 at 17:51. Reason: unkind

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    What a fantastic idea.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    comment removed to keep the peace. Maybe i was being too reactive sorry.
    and wasn't your comment i meant
    Last edited by Sharonna; 18.10.15 at 17:56. Reason: missed a bit

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i totally agree, i now spend 1 hr to redo my fields and totally fed up when i wnat to adventure and upgrade my buildings , Well done rince

Reply to Thread