Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Get the mines/wheatfields out of the building queue

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    This game ISN'T RTS it is ETS, but there are other names for that genre. I see no reason for this type of game to have strategy. Those who like RTS and don't want to wait should play something else, and not trying to ruin this game for us that like it. If someone doesn't like to aim, one shouldn't play FPS, and not installing auto-aim bots. If You like to throw ball using your hands, play handball or basketball, or make hybrid like rugby or american football, don't ruin football (soccer).

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    if u want it u have to build it thats the point. these buildings will never be removed and they shouldn't be, its bad for business and bad for all those of us who have invested years/cash so we don't have to rebuild all the time

-1 from me for this suggestion

as for "Duh but the lvl 50's got an expansion they wanted waa waa its not fair" games that don't expand die and ours was so overdue its not funny

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Why would we spend gems to buy Building slots if mines and fields (and wells) were not in the queue?

Not to say I don't agree, but a more probable solution would be to add an additional 5-6 purchasable queue slots.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy2204 View Post
    if u want it u have to build it thats the point. these buildings will never be removed and they shouldn't be, its bad for business and bad for all those of us who have invested years/cash so we don't have to rebuild all the time

-1 from me for this suggestion

as for "Duh but the lvl 50's got an expansion they wanted waa waa its not fair" games that don't expand die and ours was so overdue its not funny
    Just curious, did you understand the original suggestion?
    As I take it, the OP suggested that like licensed buildings, the "collapsing buildings" should be built outside the queue, in parallel with each other and without blocking queue slots.

That does make sense, as I bought 8 queue slots and still cannot rebuild my mines in 1 go.

This is not about entitlement, but about having to wait about 1 hour just to restock the queue, then rinse+repeat, becoming even more irritating with wheat fields and wells in the mix.
    You have to ask if the philosophy is about making the game fun or irritating for long-term players.
    If "irritating" is your choice, then please continue -1.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

If we r thinking about mines and building queue, maybe would be faster. But if it would be faster, you won't buy more queue slots.
    Maybe if you have premium the building would be fast.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    Why would we spend gems to buy Building slots if mines and fields (and wells) were not in the queue?

Not to say I don't agree, but a more probable solution would be to add an additional 5-6 purchasable queue slots.
    If players are unhappy with the 11 possible build slots we have now I don't think more would solve it.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 28.10.15 at 19:51. Reason: miscounted possible slots
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove

You have to wait sometimes. Get over it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If people don't want to spend gems ... well there are events for that to get silo's? Scratch those wheat fields.
    Watermills also available from Guild store or sometimes from an event.
    Save up gold to buy one now and then.
    Yes you will have to wait making your stuff lvl 6 in that case. (I assume that's what you are spending your in game currency on?)
    Only thing I have to rediscover is mines.
    And sure I was lazy and spent money but it is still doable with in game currency.
    Also schools from events: less wheat needed.

So either you're not thinking ahead very much if you ask me or ... you just want an instant win button for everything

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I haven't build a well since balloon event, and can't say when i built any wheatfield. If i can build all my mines in one go, then wouldn't play this game, because i couldn't even finish my coffee during my morning check.

Reply to Thread