Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with archipelago/expansion pack

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Red face Help with archipelago/expansion pack

Hi there,

I have used my deed, placed a storehouse on the southerly island spot and transferred over some generals but cant seem to do anything else so am stuck - cant attack anyone or use other deeds. Am probably doing something dumb or missing something obvious but help appreciated !!

Isabella

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ask in help tab, somebody there could probably take a look and give you some advice
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    sounds like you used the gem deed for the empty island. You need to use the deed you got from the quest chain, then you'll gain a sector just big enough for a storehouse and a couple of generals. Do a far away sector search and he'll find another sector with bandits in to clear and claim
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    If you bought the island deed, then do not use the sector deed on the free sector, its not worth it. As Jim said send explorer on sector search, kill all bandits and use deed either on that sector or later ones.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks to you all. Have managed to explore further - previously it had said explorer couldn't find any further land adjacent but now seems he can !

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Argh - thought the problem was fixed after managed to 'explore' a few adjacent sectors. Now have some land to the west with a few mines, storage and foresters set up but every time I do a far away search comes up with the same message ' your explorer was not able to map a new sector. No unexplored sector is adjacent to one of yours, or a neutral sector. HELP ! Isabella

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Once u build your storehouse on the free sector u have to kill the bandits that occupy that section, then buy a deed from the merchant for 8.5k stalks then place a storehouse in the newly conquered sector. rinse and repeat all the way.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks MutantKid - but there aren't any bandits in the clear areas I can see/occupy. Have got deeds, placed storehouses - I can just see a bandit leader camp from the clouds but wont let me attack it. Sooooooo frustrating !

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah I was being real dumb ! Didn't watch sector lines !!

Reply to Thread