Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: General disappear

World
    Newfoundland
    The issue has been reported and it's being investigated.
    Thank you for your reports and please make sure to remember to put in a support ticket also!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Lost my MMAs and Vet on the way home from IOP

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Lost 3 mma a vet in transit back from adventure, premium is on so that's going to be wasted. Troops are missing so I'll probably have to rebuild 249 cav 1 elite and a load of recruits. I hope there's going to be some really special compensation thats server specific (northisle). You can start with a skunk , a premium token and a weapons package plus maybe some pumpkins for the adventure time I'm missing.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KelsoBluebane View Post
    Lost 3 mma a vet in transit back from adventure, premium is on so that's going to be wasted. Troops are missing so I'll probably have to rebuild 249 cav 1 elite and a load of recruits. I hope there's going to be some really special compensation thats server specific (northisle). You can start with a skunk , a premium token and a weapons package plus maybe some pumpkins for the adventure time I'm missing.
    we will be "lucky" if they give us a single exoctic basket and a 125 omniseed....
    i'm also on premium, barracks, canon maker, powder hut, tit smelter, damas swords, 6 coignages, 6 gold smelter, gold mines... all that runing out of buff. huge loses. then, as las time, they give us some peanuts.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    general lost going to black knights ls

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Seriously BB turn Northisle off your compounding the problem, the longer you leave server on the more generals get lost.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Help !! I sent the army into the adventure, at the invitation of a friend(The Valiant Little Tailor). And my army is gone! The army is not an adventure, not a troop movements, anywhere! Can someone tell me what's going on?I will point out that all my generals, and all units (4,000 troops) disappeared !! QG,MMA, VET x2 , BH x3, TG x 6,MoD x 1,Maj X 1....
    prntscr.com/8t9bqb
    Last edited by MRVICA2012; 20.10.15 at 09:54.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    2 QM gone missing on HLT. Great way to destroy an event!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hello!
    Same thing happened to my Expedition supplier - I sent him back home for reinforcements and he vanished into thin air. It is highly annoying, as my fight for a large colony - gold, tier two, against computer, only has 4 hours left on the clock... I do hope a solution is found as soon as possible. Thank you!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    What is happening ? Gennerals missing , cant give you back , havent maintrance , ... cant play but the game is on ..... If i am try to do something dont know what will happend but you are not close for maintrance.
    So play but dont know what will be afther that ?
    This is not serious .... !
    Dont want to tell you about premium .....!

Reply to Thread