Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Roaring bull adv

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    You should learn the meaning of exploit, there is a huge difference between exploit and unintended feature.
    I know the difference. I have never contacted them related to this but exploit has been the exact word that support has used when I have saw someone paste messages from them on lost units in past years. It could be also debated that which one is it in this case cause people are doing something for their own benefit against original design. Same thing applies to several things in the past, parrot exploit, weak potion in tailor bosses, etc.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    You should understand that when they change their position on something what they said before no longer applies.
    Care to quote or link me where or when has what changed (officially)? or even better, send a ticket and ask for latest official statement on the matter. Be sure to include screenshot of MoD description.

Let us know what they say.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    if bb have "fixed" eploits such as parrots/weak potions etc...and if blocking is an exploit then surely it is the biggest one in game and they have never fxed it...now is that because that are not skilled enough for the job or as blesavanah states its an uninteneded feature.....the real point here though not wether its an exploit or not but that fact the BB have changed an adventure widely play by a lot of player witht he intention not of fixing any exploit but to make players incur extra loses...
    which adventure will be next in line for such a "fix"...i have already heard that they have also changed tikki island?...but need that to be confirmed....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Care to quote or link me where or when has what changed (officially)? or even better, send a ticket and ask for latest official statement on the matter. Be sure to include screenshot of MoD description.

Let us know what they say.
    I'm sorry but I am not going to violate forum rules just because you tell me to.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I'm sorry but I am not going to violate forum rules just because you tell me to.
    What rule is it breaking when I specifically said "official statement"? user specific support case pastes are a matter of their own.

edit: anyways this is getting off-topic and original point probably was that BB does hidden changes. This thread seems to be a mass merge of similar threads so the conversation seems a bit messy
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 14.11.15 at 18:31.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    ya its an exploit that's why they officially started supporting it in explorations. you have no idea what you're talking about. its either an exploit or not, not sometimes it is sometimes not.

also bouhou they changed RB i now have to kill 2 more camps, clearly its the end of the world..... yes a changelog would have been nice but thats it. use your brain and figure it out or wait for some1 to do the thinking for you and make a guide.

if you want to complain about something complain about the drop of followup adventures, cuz that's a real pain.
    Last edited by Narcil; 15.11.15 at 15:53.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Some official reply to this post might be nice, whether the camp positions changing was intended and very sorry people we'll post a changelog next time if it was intended.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    BK is a verry baad adventure. noone plays it, drops only logs, never granite.

plz dont nerf it
    You just had some bad luck. From a resource-cost vs. experience perspective it's one of the best, and I had a string of 1200 granite drops several times in a row. Random is random.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Regarding RB and the changes that have been made, have the changes gotten reflected in guides yet? I typically start with the settlersonlinewiki and was curious if anyone knows if that has been changed?
    Thanks
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Regarding RB and the changes that have been made, have the changes gotten reflected in guides yet? I typically start with the settlersonlinewiki and was curious if anyone knows if that has been changed?
    Thanks
    The guides on the wiki for RB are updated.

Reply to Thread