Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaring bull adv

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    still no answer from BB, [Removed]

Please don't use insulting language.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 22.10.15 at 15:50.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    forgot to say, i want all my units back and RB adv!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    so basically cause players where doing to many rb;s bb have changed it once again proves what a great company bb are...robbing players left right and centre...
    bb idea is we all do 1 adv a day and pay them for that....they can go whistle in the wind as far as i am concerned...maybe other should tell them the same...
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 23.10.15 at 17:22.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is just silly. If you were doing it for XP, they you could do it fully, but if you just wanted loot they you could do short runs. I did it both ways, depending on situation. It's not like you have endless supplies of adventures to do this. This "fix" was totally unnecessary. there is so much more things you could do in this game to make it better, rather than making stuff like this.

Edit: It seams you know what you were doing though, since this quest was slipped quietly into waiting quest queue right after the "fix".
    Last edited by Shultz; 24.10.15 at 14:33.

World
    Sandycove
    This is just silly. If you were doing it for XP, they you could do it fully, but if you just wanted loot they you could do short runs. I did it both ways, depending on situation. It's not like you have endless supplies of adventures to do this. This "fix" was totally unnecessary. there is so much more things you could do in this game to make it better, rather than making stuff like this.

Edit: It seams you know what you were doing though, since this quest was slipped quietly into waiting quest queue right after the "fix".
    Whilst I can see why they would do it, and personally am a little miffed as only just recently got my MG, so only managed to use the `short version' a few times. The points that Shultz makes have highlighted what I feel is most offensive about this change.
    i) To `sneak' it in with the launch of the event, knowing that most players attention on addy's would move from RB to BK and others dropping pumkins, and to compound/ add credibility to this `sneakyness' by not including it in any of the change logs. Does the Devs no credit, both as game developers and people in general. If you want to correct a mistake, own up to it first, put you case, allow us to feedback then make the change.
    ii) You failed, as always to listen to experienced players, who warned of what would happen if you deployed xxl so close to an event. Bugs came out of the woodwork thick and fast! Once again you applied quick fixes, and once again these quick fixes brought back old `fixed' bugs. With xxl, Halloween event and bug fixes/ addy rebalancing going on virtually the same patch, is it no wonder you have problems finding the cause of issues and properly fixing them. I have to ask if sneaking in this re-balance to RB was really worth the risk applying it during this patch?
    iii)At the risk of repeating myself ad nauseam stop nerfing adventures player like to do because they are `balanced' and re-balance the ones they currently avoid by making them more attractive, how hard can it be to change loot or bandit camp contents? after all you've already shown you can do it with last November weapons removal ( Not saying you got it right even then, but it showed you knew how )
    iv) Give us full change logs ( @Devs, not Ravel who I know is trying really hard ) We the players, might then help you find which codes you have just altered/ added are creating problems. Sneaking in stuff, means we may be blaming innocent content, which helps no-one, Devs or players.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry thanks for keep ruining this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Shultz View Post
    .. This "fix" was totally unnecessary. there is so much more things you could do in this game to make it better, rather than making stuff like this....
    ^+1
    count me among the mad ones...this kind of things (shall we call it greed?) just push me to shut down the game for good!

World
    Sandycove
    I agree that if something is fixed that BB must make an announcement about it.
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    The landing zones to the right were never meant to be there, they simply removed them. Ok it makes the fast churn of RB a bit slower for those who see the lootspots as a coin fund but they will still be done.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    removing the southern landing zone i dont have a big problem with...
    but changing the adv to increase troop loses just because loads of people (maybe to many in BB opinion) are playing it stinks to high heaven...and to do it without mentioning it screams off ....well cant say as thr thought police will only give me yet another warning...lol

World
    Newfoundland

Changed RB

any1 from you BB guys can please explain me how the camp by WT2 got closer to it? is it a bug?
    or is it normal now for you to change adventures without mentioning that in the change log?
    the landing zones behind WT3 appeared and disappeared without any comment... weird
    why wasn't/isn't there any info about changes affecting the most played adventure?
    just not fair I think

Reply to Thread