Reply to Thread

Thread: general stuck in an infinite loop

World
    Northisle

general stuck in an infinite loop

I have a general stuck in an infinite loop. He is walking up sector 3, he walks a little bit (10? squares or so) and then starts right back at the beginning again. There is a brown earth patch in front of my mayors house labeled garrison with a blue flag on it which I think is his destination.

I think this started today after my zone error problem was solved (thank you).

Something new happened: My generals returned home but instead of the "too many" generals unloading and ending in star at least one of them made camp at the bottom of s3. When I selected him I had to place him. I put him in front of mayors house. Instead of walking out from mayors he started walking from the bottom of s3 and he is still walking... It has been over 2 hours now.

He is a normal slow tavern general.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have had gens stuck in battles until I refresh a lot lately. It started with last big update. I use firefox and everything is latest version. I did try to clear cache temp files, flash etc.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I have one general who thinks he is a well now.. Tried sending him to a useless adventure (SE) and cancelling it, which worked fine for my GM but this one, is now 'shadowing back" he says he is back, and when I place him on my island he disappears... all the generals returned but he is in limbo.. and he got my elites too!!

Reply to Thread