Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: No pumpkins among collectibles

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    yes and no, it's more but less

that is problem.

More pumpkins can spaws this year, but we collect less because every time when we pick is one.
    My memory says I usually found several every time the spawned. Not so this year. :-(

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    From German forum with google translate

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Pandur
    Hi and thanks for your info. We can drop in the rate is still not quite explain it, but it looks like this, as if it had as a misunderstanding when taking over and lifting the data given from the previous year. Our Game Design looks at the thing just began and the probabilities adjusted upwards (but please do not expect 100 gourds per Spawn ...). Always keep in mind in any case that the rate (1-3 pumpkins, how many per Spawn) sometimes really low - or may be just really high. Please Changelog keep in mind, there is a change is then announced to hire already. next week. Greeting Pandur
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Pandur
    The success will surely fail at the pumpkin quantity in the collection items, but yes, we will Spawnmenge relative increase even more than it was planned, so a week, a bit is balanced.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks! :-) Not chrystal clear (google translate does that!!) but I understand that it is an issue that they are working on. Good to know!

World
    Newfoundland
    To clear things up:

Your complaints about the low drop rate on pumpkins have been passed on. It was decided to increase the drop rate with the next game update.
    Please keep an eye on the next Change Log for more details.

World
    Newfoundland
    yeah, but how shall we get the achievement done? you need to give some extra on top now

again no collies for me (pumpkins I mean)

World
    Sandycove
    Yesterday Larili wrote:

corona88 wrote:

this year is less pumpkins not more
    last year with one collectibles for pick we was able to collect 1-2-3-4 pumpkins now is one
    one collectibles for pick one pumpkins this year
    This I think is the issue, however as I pointed out in chat, during next maintenance, when we are assured no content is added/changed, we will start to get two's and threes again. Purely coincidence of course, as Devs always tell us when changes are made to the game ( *coughs Roaring Bull ) and there is always a complete and thorough change log to go with it.
    Today BB_Ravel wrote:

To clear things up:

Your complaints about the low drop rate on pumpkins have been passed on. It was decided to increase the drop rate with the next game update.
    Please keep an eye on the next Change Log for more details.
    How spooky was that? Must be the fumes from my potion bubbling in the cauldron gave me a glimpse of the future , or is it just I've been playing long enough to spot a bad value placed in a code line by our beloved Devs
    Now , the question is can they just add the correct value in the pummy spawning without re routing the store house entrance, population count errors, zone errors, log in errors and generals taking building licences? I'll poke the fire under my cauldron and see what transpires, or vampires

Seems they can break it just by thinking about a change.....Just found a barrel hiding inside rocks on main island...LMAO
    Last edited by Larili; 22.10.15 at 18:19.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Yesterday Larili wrote:

Today BB_Ravel wrote:

How spooky was that? Must be the fumes from my potion bubbling in the cauldron gave me a glimpse of the future , or is it just I've been playing long enough to spot a bad value placed in a code line by our beloved Devs
    Now , the question is can they just add the correct value in the pummy spawning without re routing the store house entrance, population count errors, zone errors, log in errors and generals taking building licences? I'll poke the fire under my cauldron and see what transpires, or vampires

Seems they can break it just by thinking about a change.....Just found a barrel hiding inside rocks on main island...LMAO
    Players report an issue and we get it fixed.
    That's not the future, Larili. It's just the way things are supposed to go.

Thank you for the confidence and maybe add more logs to that fire under the cauldron as there's a Change Log for the update here.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    So after the update i got 9 pumpkins from 4 pumpkin collectables from my island. But the achievement counter registered only 4, working as intended?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, I noticed the same... Found 3 pumpkins giving 2-3-3 pumpkins, but in my achievement I only went from 25 to 28 found pumpkins... So what is bugged: The achievement or another code line???

Seems like Larili almost was right: Change in game = a new bug in the game... Bravo, BB.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Collectible pumpkins will provide one to three pumpkins
    even when i collect two or three for achievement is counted only one
    BB don't understand their own game

Reply to Thread