Reply to Thread

Thread: Golem only 5pumpkins?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Golem only 5pumpkins?

Just killed my golem and only got 5 pumpkins for it last year it was 10 or 15? by now.

World
    Newfoundland
    nerf nerf nerf
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    yep its been dropped to 5. was 10 last year
    I think though thats because the added the achievements in the mix so you can get more pumpkins for killing yours and friends golems to.
    I maybe wrong though.

World
    Newfoundland
    they may have increased the ancient golems for all we know... time will tell

World
    Sandycove
    they may have increased the ancient golems for all we know... time will tell
    If that is the case, then I think it would be very un fair on the lower levels who will not get the opportunity to get one. I know I would be very peeved if I was one of them, events should be about being inclusive not exclusive. It would only be fair if those only getting the rock golem got an increase as well relative to the number killed. Yes, lower levels should not be expecting to get everything a higher level can when it comes to overall shopping, but the ability of higher levels to do more addies/ (explorer searches) take care of that difference, home island collections/event themes should be as even as it can be for all levels.
    I think Lulu has it right though, with those achievements giving pumpkins as well, the devs probably adjusted the straight up killing reward to balance it ( we know how they like to do that ), Whether they got it right though that's another matter
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    If that is the case, then I think it would be very un fair on the lower levels who will not get the opportunity to get one. I know I would be very peeved if I was one of them, events should be about being inclusive not exclusive. It would only be fair if those only getting the rock golem got an increase as well relative to the number killed. Yes, lower levels should not be expecting to get everything a higher level can when it comes to overall shopping, but the ability of higher levels to do more addies/ (explorer searches) take care of that difference, home island collections/event themes should be as even as it can be for all levels.
    I think Lulu has it right though, with those achievements giving pumpkins as well, the devs probably adjusted the straight up killing reward to balance it ( we know how they like to do that ), Whether they got it right though that's another matter
    I think it needed to happen to be honest, Last year a lot of people stopped at the ancient golems because the titanium was just seen as more valuable but people who where on the lower two tiers prolly carried on killing them and gaining pumpkins.

That is broken content , and should be addressed.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    I think it needed to happen to be honest, Last year a lot of people stopped at the ancient golems because the titanium was just seen as more valuable but people who where on the lower two tiers prolly carried on killing them and gaining pumpkins.

That is broken content , and should be addressed.
    I think at the least the resources needed for the higher level golems should be ones that you can produce from your island rather than relying on getting lucky with loot drops from adventures and quests.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I Gwydions_heir is correct.

World
    Sandycove
    It should use gold ore for ancient golems, not unobtainium ore.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Yes this is a ridiculous event no fun at all,you cant even see how many pumpkins you collect or have other than clicking
    on storehouses this gives no reward to the player at all.

Reply to Thread