Reply to Thread

Thread: Monthly quest

Ultramarinee

Monthly quest

Hello there,

I think BB need to bring back something like The Crisis Quest. Should be monthly challenge so people were more interested to complete some other staff and not only the playing pvp or pve. Rewards should be some special building which can only be obtained if we fulfill tasks and ofc some gems :

World
    Northisle
    Yes, please bring back the Crisis Quests

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarinee View Post
    Hello there,

I think BB need to bring back something like The Crisis Quest. Should be monthly challenge so people were more interested to complete some other staff and not only the playing pvp or pve. Rewards should be some special building which can only be obtained if we fulfill tasks and ofc some gems :
    Never done Crisis quests but if it involves a nasty resource sink then not interested, if the did something that involved playing certain aspects of the game maybe even all aspects of the game might be interested. Not especially looking for buildings or gems but a sack of starcoins or a premium token might be nice.

World
    Sandycove
    been requested a few times; this is the last time I mentioned it

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...t=crisis+quest

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Don't like the idea of special buildings, after some months you would have acquired so many they would no longer have any special meaning. The few we already have are rare enough to actually be proof of something, lets keep the introduction of specials to it's current slow rate.

I suspect one of the reasons why we have not seen a crisis quests in such a long time is that BB realized just how many man hours were needed for each one. Man hours to produce engaging but unbalanced events, you may think the current pumpkin collectible achievements are unbalanced but the crisis quests were far worse and would be harder to complete today than they were back then.

Before BB should even think about this there is one important thing that they should introduce first, Live Testers.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread