Reply to Thread

Thread: Pumpkins on premium day not coming?!?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Pumpkins on premium day not coming?!?

I started a premium day, but while I was playing hard with BKs, in the loots there were mostly none pumkins, only twice 18 (+50%).
    The droprate significantly lessened. On not premium days before the droprate of the loots were much higher, and got only few without any pumpkins. Why was the change? I think there should have been more than just luck, which determined the low drop of pumpking. Maybe a bug?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisztes View Post
    I started a premium day, but while I was playing hard with BKs, in the loots there were mostly none pumkins, only twice 18 (+50%).
    The droprate significantly lessened. On not premium days before the droprate of the loots were much higher, and got only few without any pumpkins. Why was the change? I think there should have been more than just luck, which determined the low drop of pumpking. Maybe a bug?
    Just a run of bad luck, it can happen.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think these programmer are not really good: can not programm an easy progressbar correctly: it should be only just a division, but whit the correct number... Hahaha. :
    Last edited by Lisztes; 26.10.15 at 21:59. Reason: I hope it is ok, I do not nkow, how to insert the image otherwise

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Over 20 times 0? While before over 10 times 63 ? Do you really think this is only bad luck?

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Random Number Generator is Random

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is not just bad luck - My droprate is 10- 20% I simply gave up after Saturday - it is simply not worth trying. No way the droprate can ve 40% Not sure if it has to do with premium, though I have had premium on.

World
    Newfoundland
    Over 20 times 0? While before over 10 times 63 ? Do you really think this is only bad luck?
    It is not just bad luck - My droprate is 10- 20% I simply gave up after Saturday - it is simply not worth trying. No way the droprate can ve 40% Not sure if it has to do with premium, though I have had premium on.
    my drop rate for 24 bk:
    63's: 11
    18's: 10
    0's: 3

so, yes, you have bad luck

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    my drop rate for 24 bk:
    63's: 11
    18's: 10
    0's: 3

so, yes, you have bad luck
    At a guess (I haven't written it down) I would say my numbers are pretty close to yours. And I agree with Ozzymandeus - and it often has to be pointed out again - random is random. I was having a streak of getting granite on every drop consistently (to the point I was having to buy exotic wood) but then a while ago luck turned and I only got exotic wood and couldn't find any granite to save my life, and this went on for weeks. Now it appears it's come back to a 50-50, about the same number of drops of each.

So there can be a long period of 'bad luck'. As its been posted many times before, a 10% chance does NOT mean if you do 100 things you will get 10. It means EACH time you try you have a 10% chance. All previous attempts are irrelevant.

One just has to hang in there and keep trying.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread