Thread: Move Week

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Move Week

BB,

Last year we had a move period.
    We could move our buildings for free.
    Now, we get more space on our home-island, is it handy to re-organize our land.
    Do we get an new move-week ?
    If Yes, when is it planned ?

Orca45

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would be nice to have but not sure when it would happen since not everyone have the new islands free yet or even this year.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Lets leave aside the nasty side effects of this but when is a troubling question. Some have already done so, how would you suggest compensating them, then there is the issue of those who are not quite ready to cover this it would have to be a permanent feature.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    The last free move week was nice. I wouldn't mind another one.
    As far as compensation for players that have moved things, that's just a silly statement.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    so long as it isn't combined with any other special feature I'd like this.

World
    Sandycove
    -1 ( Not going to be popular I know ) unless there is another re-balance within the game this is not needed. You can move buildings if you want to for in game resources, its there in the toolbox. If that's too pricey for you then you have to ask are the movements a real necessity or for aesthetics. The new content also comes with new building areas for level 50's so its not a case you have to rearrange your old island to squeeze the new buildings in, just build on the new. Its an economy game, you should work within the bounds of that economy and not keep asking for free stuff from BB as the game evolves and expands. The previous free movement was because BB changed the fundamentals of the existing economy, so then it was justified, because many had placed their buildings based on the original game economy, (Bronze weaponry and weapons in loot ) and had to move into all weapon chains and expand the iron chain accordingly.
    I've already moved lvl5 farms and lvl 6 silos to accommodate new improved farms, because I wanted to and was prepared to pay the cost of the movement, it was my choice. Rather than come to forum and ask for hand outs I got on with the game. If BB went with your suggestion, would I be asking for compensation? Not at all, I would feel a little miffed, but then I would take consolation that my game play made my island what it is, on its own merit, despite BB interference not because of it
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB can you give an reply on this topic

World
    Newfoundland
    The free move idea is nice but its too early to have it now, only a handful of players would benefit from it since most players have only begun to clear their islands, in 2-3 months maybe but not now..

World
    Newfoundland

nothing cost gold in this game, inflation is what 50% - 100% a year. more things that cost gold pls ( vanity items etc etc )

Reply to Thread