Reply to Thread

Thread: New Units

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

New Units

To my great great great surprise noticed that we cant use new units on old adventures.The whole point of progression is to make better units which will make your life easier on old adventures but will be ok for new content.Now we have 3 different types of units for different things!!!!The whole design is unbelievably bad.Any chance of changing that or i should quit now??????

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethelion View Post
    To my great great great surprise noticed that we cant use new units on old adventures.The whole point of progression is to make better units which will make your life easier on old adventures but will be ok for new content.Now we have 3 different types of units for different things!!!!The whole design is unbelievably bad.Any chance of changing that or i should quit now??????
    you are surprised? it was clearly announced that the new elite units were only for use against the new bandits on the archipelago and ali baba adventures. And as for using the elite troops on old adventures, of course this is not allowed, they are far too powerful and and would allow players to complete the old adventures far too easily. Leveling up is supposed to be a challenge.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I know i should have read better but still the problem remains.They could make the new units less powerful.Its unreasonable,you cant even mix units!!!!
    Just imagine whatever game you played before online,single player,browser etcetc.You get yourself after hard work a new item/unit/whatever which improves your character but you cant use it on old content!!
    Last edited by Nethelion; 29.10.15 at 10:12.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Many adventures are already very easy with old troops so new units being even less powerful it would make it just too easy. Also if the gap between new and old would be small then many would not bothers and all new buildings and stuff would be as useless.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The new units are intended for the new much harder adventures, to make them less powerful so that they could be used on the old adventures would make the new adventures much harder. The old units where just not designed for these new type adventures. You can't have it both ways.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethelion View Post
    The new units would be too powerful for old adventures, the archipelago is plenty big enough to house any new weapons buildings and population buildings enough to accommodate your new army.

World
    Northisle
    Hello
    And what about the Fairy-tale Adventures, can they be used there at least ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Anion View Post
    Hello
    And what about the Fairy-tale Adventures, can they be used there at least ?
    no

Reply to Thread