Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2015 Sneak Peek

World
    Newfoundland
    Frozen is just a reskinned noble too. Therefore, gingerbread should be a reskinned frozen. No? (I'm all for the reskinned part, btw.)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Why not add a buff that allows us to drop unwanted items into the recycling factory for coal - I have a large number of broken signs rabbits and statues to get rid of

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ABeaney View Post
    Why not add a buff that allows us to drop unwanted items into the recycling factory for coal - I have a large number of broken signs rabbits and statues to get rid of
    I like this, but simplify it so when you click the delete cross on the icon, or the icon itself, a pop-up asks if you want to recycle it and then tells you how many coal it's been converted into.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    One difference, two actually. Frozen gives 140 pop no upgrade costs.
    This one gives 90 max IF you upgrade it to lvl 6 and costs the same as a noble -_-

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylian View Post
    One difference, two actually. Frozen gives 140 pop no upgrade costs.
    This one gives 90 max IF you upgrade it to lvl 6 and costs the same as a noble -_-
    the gingerbread house gives 115 pop at lvl 6

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah yeah ok 115 then. Still not 140 and still upgrading costs added to it. or as good as a GT. :P

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Not impressed at them making the improved farm unlimited, I wouldn't mind if we got the grout back after removing a normal lvl6 farm, but we don't, so it's a total waste of gems if we pull lvl6 farms to replace them with the new farm

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    Not impressed at them making the improved farm unlimited, I wouldn't mind if we got the grout back after removing a normal lvl6 farm, but we don't, so it's a total waste of gems if we pull lvl6 farms to replace them with the new farm
    i havent had any farms for ages cause i didnt have the room to support them so i love i can now buy the farms and match them with a silo...we never got any resource back when demolishing so not getting the grout back hasnt made a difference sucked either way...and its only a waste if it doesnt benefit you myself will be nice to make my own wheat again

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I still don't get why they don't make an option to change farms or watermills to an improved version. It should be quite possible since the footprints are either smaller or similar. I get that it would be hard to do with the stores ... But a simple button to allow you to change it into an improved version at the gem cost of the Improved version but allowing you to keep the levels. Shouldn't be that hard to code if you ask me

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylian View Post
    I still don't get why they don't make an option to change farms or watermills to an improved version. It should be quite possible since the footprints are either smaller or similar. I get that it would be hard to do with the stores ... But a simple button to allow you to change it into an improved version at the gem cost of the Improved version but allowing you to keep the levels. Shouldn't be that hard to code if you ask me
    If only it was as simple as you suggest but the reality of the situation is that it's not. Do it for these two buildings and then we will be asking the same for all buildings which can be replaced by a better version, it's at this point we hit several problems such as some better buildings having a larger footprint, some having different upgrade costs. Then what about the opportunities to buy better buildings with different mediums of exchange such as guild coins, event items etc. Then we have the problem of buildings offered in trade, they certainly will not come levelled up.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread