Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bugged Dracula

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Bugged Dracula

When a camp has Cavalry in it, Dracul will go for the weakest target and attack them. Doesn't matter who else is there.
    If a camp has Cavalry and Militia in it. It doesn't go for Cavalry and attacks Militia, as he suppose to.

So is this some kind of hidden feature or a bug?
    If it's the last one, when will it be fixed?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    He doesn't attack weakest target first. Who does it is Master of martial arts

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    only recruit and militia deserter can protect cavalry deserter. you should learn more about combat system, and order of attack. guide is somewhere on forum
    no bug
    BB don't understand their own game

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipez View Post
    He doesn't attack weakest target first. Who does it is Master of martial arts
    He does when it comes to Cavalry.

Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    only recruit and militia deserter can protect cavalry deserter. you should learn more about combat system, and order of attack. guide is somewhere on forum
    no bug
    Why does it happen with Cavalry? What other units have that kind of silly interaction? Why would Dracul even go for Cavalry, if it's said it doesn't attack the weakest, but the frontline.
    Last edited by Escape_Artist; 31.10.15 at 06:20.

World
    Northisle
    If you look at the simulators (/www.settlerscombatsimulator.com/en or tinyurl.com/setsimu) you can see that the bandits are in the order from top to bottom in which they defend.

In BK the order is Militia Deserters, Cavalry Deserters, Soldier Deserters, Elite Deserters, Bowman Deserters, etc.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    That information is hard to find. Didn't know about that on sims.

World
    Northisle
    I didn't know it either but noticed it when I was testing Dracula

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    It used to that important info like this was easy to find if you just clicked on the enemy camps.

Unfortunately, the "pop up" troop counts don't work properly and show troops in a random order. So much for improving the game...

But, yes, now the only way to know enemy attack order is to look at the simulators. Sad when you need to use an external tool to be able to play the game properly...

TL;DR

Dracula isn't bugged
    The underlying combat system is bugged...
    Last edited by Gerontius; 31.10.15 at 11:59.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Escape_Artist View Post
    Why does it happen with Cavalry? What other units have that kind of silly interaction? Why would Dracul even go for Cavalry, if it's said it doesn't attack the weakest, but the frontline.
    All units will attack first cavalry then elite soldier not only dracula. every general and every our units

Because that allow us to have lower losses in adventures, if are cavalry protected by elite desterte we will have higher losses.
    you have a lot example, for example on boss camp did you first attack other units or books which are in camp? boss much more HP than any other unit in camps. also roughneck can't protect dogs.

we never was attacking unit by HP.
    why you didn't write anything when units attack first crossbow deserter then cannoneer deserter? that also happened in BK on few camps.

keywords: order of attack
    BB don't understand their own game

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I was never thinking of them getting attacked hp based. I counted attacks by their placement waves and not by hp, which would be a logical thing to do. Since there's actually no place to find this kind of special information anywhere for newcomers and nobody has mentioned about it either until now, because I found the Cavalry situation. Otherwise I wouldnt have any idea.

Many old players don't even know it. That's why I created the topic, since the ones I asked ingame had no idea about it.
    Last edited by Escape_Artist; 31.10.15 at 23:41.

Reply to Thread