Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    I would like to see an AFK signal perhaps the green turns red
    ++1

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I also would like to see Guilds ranked by active players.
    I would like an extra rank within the guild (Three below officer)
    I would like to see joint leadership allowed.
    I also think a guild bank is much needed. Even if it purely holds gold coin, guild coins map fragments and event resource.
    I would also like to see 'special' guild items. Perhaps a Guild Buff, Cups Gold, Silver, Bronze for comps.
    I would like to see an AFK signal perhaps the green turns red
    Awesome points
    Really love idea about AFK players, in guild or even outside (friend list).

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to add another suggestion.

Could we then please have the successors in order of succession following the leader's avatar. My guild use the Officer's chat as a much needed additional overspill. Eventually I can imagine most of the guild will have access to it. I believe other guilds are doing the same.

The existing level set up was before the successors idea and in line to the 'throne' I believe is more important . It will also make guilds think more about successors and their importance.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like to add another suggestion.

Could we then please have the successors in order of succession following the leader's avatar.
    If you mean what I think you mean then that can be done by click at the top of the successors column, if something else can you please explain.

My guild use the Officer's chat as a much needed additional overspill. Eventually I can imagine most of the guild will have access to it. I believe other guilds are doing the same.

The existing level set up was before the successors idea and in line to the 'throne' I believe is more important . It will also make guilds think more about successors and their importance.
    If your letting any Tom, Dick or Harry use officer chat where are your officers discussing stuff of importance.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    The key thing BB need to address re guilds is the basis on which guild coins are awarded. It should be based solely on the number of active players in the guild, not the total number in the guild. Many guilds - we all know who they are - are packed full of dead accounts of players who tried the game and quit after a day or two. As a result the few active players in the guild gather 105 coins per guild quest, based on the 95/100 total accounts. By basing the payout on the number of active players there would be far less of an issue re guilds grabbing newbies and giving them little or no support so that they give up. Yes, they could change guild but many of them do not even know what a guild is when they join. I have even seen new players asking how they join a guild when they already have a guild tag.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    If you mean what I think you mean then that can be done by click at the top of the successors column, if something else can you please explain.
    I apologise if I was not clear. I mean at the bottom of our screens. The line of Avatars currently start with the leader then the Officers. My suggestion is the successors to leadership should follow the leader's Avatar.

QUOTE=Dorotheus;290879 If your letting any Tom, Dick or Harry use officer chat where are your officers discussing stuff of importance END QUOTE
    We do not have Officers and this is not unusual and it works very very well. None of our members are 'any Tom, Dick or Harry' they are all adults playing a game and playing it very very well. They are extremely chatty, most very active and a second chat tab is a must. This is a game, there is no important stuff that cannot be discussed openly on our Group Forum.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok I got a counter proposal, link the guild avatar bar to the members page so that it displays according to how the guild leader has selected his/hers sort selection in members page, this would allow the bar to display by name, level, rank, succession, quest completion, activity.

As for your second point if it works for you fair enough.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread