Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for Guild system improvments

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Suggestion for Guild system improvments

Hi,

Happy settling everyone, I just wanted to show my suggestions for TSO guild system.

First I want to say honestly, the guild system in TSO not big deal, the current way that guild built with make it useless, what make guild worth is people inside it mostly, no big deal with being in guild "theoretically", I really have a lto of suggestions and missing about the guild:

1. The guilds now sorted by the members that fill it?!, whatever those members are active or not, and the power of those players and how much they "contribute" for their guild, I suggest to not count inactive guild, or give guild a points that increase by 1 for each 100K exp pf thier players as example.

2. There is no guild vault?, really most if not all online games that have Guilds have this extra storage, i can store spare items from star menu in it, and its good idea to put some of item in shared vault with limitation and management (like member rank) so high lvl players can share some of loots useless items that might help low levels.

3. There is no competitions? why not have some of competitions between guilds, and those who get higher ranks get some of good loots for all guild, like doing some of co-op big adventures? maybe good idea, isn't?

---------
    That what i have in my thing above my shoulders
    Share your thought? or add any suggestion

BTW : I love so much my guild and proud with them, I just want better gaming experience.

Last edited by BB_Saqui; 30.09.16 at 12:10.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    1: Can you explain more, can't quite see where you going with this.

2 Show me the dotted line.

3 How would a trading guild complete against a Adventuring guild, How would a 10 person guild of newer players compete against a 100 person of long established players.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    1: Can you explain more, can't quite see where you going with this.

2 Show me the dotted line.

3 How would a trading guild complete against a Adventuring guild, How would a 10 person guild of newer players compete against a 100 person of long established players.
    1. The current system count members, not important those are "filler" , or inactive or what ever, need to find better way to rank guild, in guild list.

2. No idea what you mean.

3. Could be categorized, like levels range, active members count, anyway its just an idea for "competitions" the details is open for you

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    At least have the guild information and members in text so we can copy it, to keep track of active/inactive players would be nice.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    2. No idea what you mean.
    I meant want one like yesterday.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like a guild noticeboard - so a can leave messages for others and they can leave them for me - such as hit the golem or hands off the golem - please buff my silos etc

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I play also the Heroes online and there the guild can have a special guild province. This is a very nice concept which could be used also here in form of guild island. The construction of buildings could be solved similar way to the Storm recovery scenario. The production of the island could be then shared among the guild members.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    1. totally pointless just another way of high level players to massage their ego's

2. again totally pointless, every game I've played with a guild bank it's been a dumping ground for stuff high level players see as pointless. You'd find a million cheese sandwiches in there straight off.

3. Again ego stoking, look at us we're the best on the server. Sure fire way of creating bad blood between guilds / people, would lead to poaching of players from one guild to another. A mechanism for competitions inside guilds could be good but probably not easily implemented.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I wouldn't mind seeing guilds sorted by number of "active" players rather than number of players on the roll.

Agree with blue about the "dumping ground". Also, our experience has been that if you give away heaps of resources to newbies, they don't learn to fend for themselves and come to expect to be spoon fed.
    Deathcap - The Flesh-Eating Mushroom from the Create-An-Enemy Contest 2013

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampHen View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing guilds sorted by number of "active" players rather than number of players on the roll.

Agree with blue about the "dumping ground". Also, our experience has been that if you give away heaps of resources to newbies, they don't learn to fend for themselves and come to expect to be spoon fed.
    I also would like to see Guilds ranked by active players.
    I would like an extra rank within the guild (Three below officer)
    I would like to see joint leadership allowed.
    I also think a guild bank is much needed. Even if it purely holds gold coin, guild coins map fragments and event resource.
    I would also like to see 'special' guild items. Perhaps a Guild Buff, Cups Gold, Silver, Bronze for comps.
    I would like to see an AFK signal perhaps the green turns red

Reply to Thread