Reply to Thread

Thread: need help with browser window size

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

need help with browser window size

wondering if anyone can help me as this is getting beyond funny now.
    when i play this game on waterfox a hybrid of firefox i can no longer enlarge the game at its default 100% setting i can just about read text, now this isnt a issue on the forums or infact any other page or site all can be zoomed in.
    but on settlers the window stays the same size no matter how far its zoomed in i believe its a issue with the resolution of this laptop screen
    when i post a image it seems to be the right size so i cant even show anyone how small the size is.

but again zooming in has no effect on the game window i can zoom in too view buildings etc but its the chat and avatar area its so small

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Does your brower have default text size settings, if so try a larger font.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the problem is nothing at all works on the window of the actual game and loading screen using zoom or changing font has no effect on changing the size its why i am stumped all normal methods of enlarging a screen which i can do on any page except the game have no effect on the game screen its like its locked to that size and wont change ..my screen resolution is 1920x1080 thats the rec setting but because of that firefox keeps settlers at that size ..other browsers will let me zoom in but i prefer firefox/waterfox as it doesnt crash as often

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    You must have one of those new systems with a very high resolution. I did not find a solution yet.
    But i did try Vivaldi browser, and that is fairly stable

Reply to Thread