Reply to Thread

Thread: Settlers won't load :s

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Settlers won't load :s

So I couldn't get into settlers yesterday, at first it was maintenance and so i waited, yesterday evening my mum logged into her account and we communicate about it cause we are on the same server so i tried to login again, this time i was able to hit play now. Settlers got stuck on the loading screen. i reset my browser, cleared cookies, history (well all the usual stuff) actually done this a couple times over and nothing.

(i know probably should have reported this yesterday, but honestly i was so frustrated i shut my pc off and moved on to play another device.)

So I visited my mum today, and i was able to load on her pc this morning. I found i missed out on yesterdays daily login bonus (which only frustrated me cause i missed out on the gems, not something that is a massive issue realistically). I have only just now been able to login on my pc, however i see no reason why it should have been and issue between yesterday or today :s anyway my point of this post is, does anyone know why this could have happened? Or what i can do to fix it next time it happens? This way i don't miss out again <3

-Edit-

Okay so i just logged on and it seems i have gotten both yesterdays and todays daily login bonus :s which happened immediately after i posted this so i know it wasn't a fix by the admin/support team :s so guessing my server time calculation is a bit off :s but i would still like a fix to the issue if anyone has one so i can avoid it next time <3
    Last edited by MntlKitty; 11.11.15 at 07:18. Reason: update information

Reply to Thread