Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Stacking Feature for Star Menu

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I've been giving this feature a bit of thought, personally I would have preferred if it was user selectable as opposed to a automatic feature. The way it's currently being implemented it does mean additional mouse clicks to what we have now.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks - this was very much needed . But please make the advs stackable too. Have over 30 of some of them, and it takes forever to find the right one

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I've been giving this feature a bit of thought, personally I would have preferred if it was user selectable as opposed to a automatic feature. The way it's currently being implemented it does mean additional mouse clicks to what we have now.
    honestly who cares, anything is better than having to look through 100's of pages of rubbish. i will gladly do a couple extra mouse clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Thanks - this was very much needed . But please make the advs stackable too. Have over 30 of some of them, and it takes forever to find the right one
    lol 30, that's nothing mate, some i have 300 of. They said they would make adv stack too just later.

Please watch the language
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 19.11.15 at 14:28.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    honestly who cares, anything is better than having to look through 100's of pages of rubbish. i will gladly do a couple extra mouse clicks.
    People cared enough about clicking to ask for a change from the old barracks interface.

The core of my point is about being given the ability to choose how I do it. By providing just one option you are always going to leave some unhappy, giving people a choice results in less being unhappy with what's provided.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 19.11.15 at 16:46.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    lol 30, that's nothing mate, some i have 300 of. They said they would make adv stack too just later.
    I have close to 13000(!) stacks and individual buffs in my Star menu - so people who say "30" just can't understand them problems some players are dealing with.
    Overall, including adventures and resources, my Star Menu currently contains roughly 30000 items, just imagine the performance increase we'll see when so much less data needs to get transferred!

World
    Sandycove
    Any ETA on this hitting live? Want it more than Christmas event lol

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Probably first after the Christmas event. We would be very lucky to see it in January or February.
    I look forward to seeing this feature on the live servers.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Since its in the TSOTESTING hopefully much faster than christmas !

World
    Sandycove
    Well, since it says Spring-cleaning in the sneak peak headliner on the homepage...I am going to guestimate we won't get it on live server before March/April at the soonest. ^^''

I am more than happy to be proven wrong, BB!
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Well, since it says Spring-cleaning in the sneak peak headliner on the homepage...I am going to guestimate we won't get it on live server before March/April at the soonest. ^^''

I am more than happy to be proven wrong, BB!
    Are you sure they mean the Northern Hemisphere's spring. We do have a strong representation of Antipodeans.

Reply to Thread