Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Stacking Feature for Star Menu

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Deorum View Post
    Since its in the TSOTESTING hopefully much faster than christmas !
    The very last thing we need is this arriving before Christmas event any time after Jan 7 th then they'd have 3 months to fix anything that's wrong before Easter event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    The very last thing we need is this arriving before Christmas event any time after Jan 7 th then they'd have 3 months to fix anything that's wrong before Easter event.
    Good point
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    When ali baba and lvl 75 went to TSOtesting (a much much bigger update) it was live in about a month.

So i am still optimistic

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    When ali baba and lvl 75 went to TSOtesting (a much much bigger update) it was live in about a month.

So i am still optimistic
    When Guild bank went to testing, erm still waiting.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    When Guild bank went to testing, erm still waiting.
    As with a lot of things, but lately there has been a consistency. Seems they took their job seriously. Queues in barracks/provision house, etc all made our lifes easier and were implemented soon after testing. Certainly not 4-5 months later. !

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    As with a lot of things, but lately there has been a consistency. Seems they took their job seriously. Queues in barracks/provision house, etc all made our lifes easier and were implemented soon after testing. Certainly not 4-5 months later. !
    Yes they came to ''live'' fairly fast but were they what you would call perfect, I don't think so, they needed a move up / down adding which came later and they still need a move to the top button adding for that failed attack or golden brew guild quest for instance.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Bottom line here is they have to ensure stacking works right before they bring it to the live servers. Players have items in star which they paid for with cash. It does not matter what BB's position is on the real world value of such items, despite any assurances they get from their legal dept. It cost cost them dearly.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the star menu stacking, I find the ability to DECIDE how many of a buff to apply even more useful. Especially stacked settlers. I will now be able to leave some space for settlers to be created from my schools and headquarters.

If I use 1000 recruits etc in an adventure I could replace 900 from buffs and leave a 100 to replace naturally overnight. I can only do that at the moment if I create multiple buff sizes of settlers. 500, 200, 100 etc

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    when is this thig going live?? ..... i got a crasy star menu, full of buffs and adventures

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jubuti View Post
    when is this thig going live?? ..... i got a crasy star menu, full of buffs and adventures
    Hint read next weeks changelog.

Reply to Thread