Reply to Thread

Thread: Actual settlement

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Actual settlement

Note: i've got no idea why the green colour burn, so if anyone knows why plz let me know thx.

When I started playing TSO I went like any one of us did and built for maximum production, but since the part of my soul that is in charge of creativity didn't approve of what my eyes were seeing on a daily basis something had to be done. I've scouted for some actual settlement built island in TSO community and the best I came up with was an old add of TSO in gaming websites made by one of the BB guys. There were some creativity contests but the best people came up with was huge piles of decorative structures in some checker pattern.

Enough of the back story, few pics. Now sadly I cant put the whole island on in desired quality so there's a post of only few sneak peaks. The curious minds on Newfoundland can add me and visit my isle, rest of you I hope ur curiosity is satisfied by either someone helping me post huge pic or BB posting full pic of my homeland. (.pdf is 67MB in size. it's a 54cm x 34cm 300dpi picture )

Small residential area

gold town near a dangerous place ( what dangerous place ? well north aint exactly settled by common residents )

Abandoned area

ViliusV residence

Casual vilage with farms

City Centre

Entire island just for the feel

Entire island has road infrastructure, lighting so settlers don't get lost during late hours, benches so they can rest when need be. Each part has a school for education and waterworks. City has lvl 5 college and it's planed to be upgraded due to high demand of educated settlers.

hope you liked my post.

p.s. BB i'm not posting this for 500 gems, but i'd very much like a lvl 5 guild house in city centre , or maybe a bone church for north east part of the wildlands or a way to build dirt paths and not just pavements.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    if prod aint a high priority, I know some ppl are good at trading and can get by along that route, then ye its nice and pretty

Reply to Thread