Reply to Thread

Thread: qm general still bugged ..

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

qm general still bugged ..

although the changed back the qm general to land he still randomly lands in my star menu even though there is space for him to land on my island
    i am still havin to manually land him...and before any one asks there is definately space as when i click on him the large green square apears for hiim to be placed in ...
    any one else still having this random problem ??

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep, same for me.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Question, how much of the archipelago have you cleared ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    All of em.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I've only killed the first sectors bandits and not yet claimed that sector, my QM's land ok. At this stage from the number of posts it could just be coincidence.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am a bit puzzled what has clearing the new islands gotta do with qm landing ?..
    if there is enough space in s1 for him to land surely he should land there 100% for time not ramdomly decide his gonna land in starmenu and as a consequence unload all his troops....lol
    unless theres a new bug concerning amount cleared on new islands..:P

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I think on the Archipelago it is dependant on whether you have left spaces big enough for him to land in the buildable area's, don't think he likes landing on parts usually covered by decorations.

In my case it is very rare he empties himself and I've got 32 generals, think 1 has done it once in many adventures since changes. Pretty sure that was when I sent tavern Generals home early and didn't move them from S1. Only variables I can think of that may or may not affect gens landing is if you have quite a few fast gens and the QM's were the last you bought, if you watch closely when you send generals they leave in groups of maybe 6 with a very slight delay on the next 6 going.

Decorations blocking off potential landing zones may also limit the QM.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    XXL brought something new to co-ordinates in TSO, if the bottom left corner is co-ordinate 0,0 in the mapping system then all of the archipelago south of S1 is negative in the north south axis. If there is some sort of subtle mirroring effect then clear space is sectors s1-s3 will be masked by what's in the archipelago resulting in the system seeing less space than there actually is which would explain both the QM problem as well as the Collectable problem.

Reply to Thread