Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Highlight builings that we want buffed

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Highlight builings that we want buffed

hi

I think it will be very helpful if we could highligh buildings that we want buffed so we dont have to tell every single building when a friend is buffing us.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hahaha...good idea...I hope you are not in a hurry for change!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    hahaha...good idea...I hope you are not in a hurry for change!
    rofl

interesting idea, but if u follow this route the whole game could become automated and u'd end up just sitting and watching with no interaction.... oh no, that sounds like tv!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This would have been a good idea back in 2012 when everyone was buffing with baskets, with only the occasional exo basket/rfs when you got your hands on them. But with the range of buffs we have now we would need a more complicated system, so complicated that it would take more effort than just telling them in the first place.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Good suggestion, but definitely not applicable for this game, simply the buffs you make for you and you decide where to buff, the friends buff designed for a gift or a surprise, not to ask.

So, yes this is good suggestion but sadly i don't think it will be any soon if ever this will be in game one day.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlend1337 View Post
    hi

I think it will be very helpful if we could highligh buildings that we want buffed so we dont have to tell every single building when a friend is buffing us.
    I need so many different buffs on different buildings at different times I don't see how this can be managed. If I need a friend to do something specific I send them the buff along with a mail telling them what I would like them to do and when.

Unless there was a full interface with details I don't think this would be practical, and I don't think the additional overhead in the game would be worth it. If we could have a simple friend 'notice board' when they logged in and we could leave a simple message there, I think that would be enough.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I need so many different buffs on different buildings at different times I don't see how this can be managed. If I need a friend to do something specific I send them the buff along with a mail telling them what I would like them to do and when.

Unless there was a full interface with details I don't think this would be practical, and I don't think the additional overhead in the game would be worth it. If we could have a simple friend 'notice board' when they logged in and we could leave a simple message there, I think that would be enough.
    We do have such a simple notice board, well Guild members do.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    much needed since forever. Issues of different buffs can be settled with different marks, or even one mark would work - just pile the biffings and mark the ones with similar buff first

World
    Newfoundland
    It would be useful because even with a list, I spend a lot of time looking for that one copper smelter in s4 or whatever else. Would be easier if I could just find the buildings because they are already highlighted.

Reply to Thread