Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: exo wood

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    with a 2% drop rate for slt/clt and then 2% for hlt/blt....not sure what droprate of alis are from hlt/blt but i have done a few and got 1 so far....so not sure about a reasonable supply coming from this way....but i may just be unlucky.......
    i think unless your able to buy hlt/blt or swap for them and also have all exp on adventure search..the supply of alis will be severely restricted unless there is evidence that proves otherwise....
    The loot overview thread reports 8% chance on a follow-up from vlt and 13% from clt/slt and that's pretty much what I'm getting, Ali droprate no figures but I get the odd one.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    right lets look at the maths (roughly)....assuming a 10% drop...10 vlts to get 1 clt/slt....100 vlts to get 10 clt/slt to get 1 blt/hlt ?...for a chance of an ali baba .(% of drop rate unknown) ?...
    my guide has loses of 2k r/b and 350 pr vlt...so 200k r/b and 35k militia for vlts alone...2k r/b roughly.so another 10k r/b...blt 4k r+2k b (never done one only been told)..so all together to get an ali baba from adv goner cost 214k r and b...and 35k militia for a chance of getting an ali baba....
    pls some one tell me my maths is all wrong as looking at this is depressing....when barrack buffs run out which they will eventually...how long will it take to cook troops for these fairy tales adventures....the ali troops take much much longer to cook and also how long to cook troops on a lvl 6 rlite barrack unbuffed...???
    to level to 75 will take ages possibly 1 1/2 to 2 yrs...any one got a supply of skunks for that length of time ??

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    right lets look at the maths (roughly)....assuming a 10% drop...10 vlts to get 1 clt/slt....100 vlts to get 10 clt/slt to get 1 blt/hlt ?...for a chance of an ali baba .(% of drop rate unknown) ?...
    my guide has loses of 2k r/b and 350 pr vlt...so 200k r/b and 35k militia for vlts alone...2k r/b roughly.so another 10k r/b...blt 4k r+2k b (never done one only been told)..so all together to get an ali baba from adv goner cost 214k r and b...and 35k militia for a chance of getting an ali baba....
    pls some one tell me my maths is all wrong as looking at this is depressing....when barrack buffs run out which they will eventually...how long will it take to cook troops for these fairy tales adventures....the ali troops take much much longer to cook and also how long to cook troops on a lvl 6 rlite barrack unbuffed...???
    to level to 75 will take ages possibly 1 1/2 to 2 yrs...any one got a supply of skunks for that length of time ??
    Yes your maths is wrong.

For starters your not factoring that others can be invited. This means you need to cook just 1/3 of the troops per adventure in the long run.
    Your second mistake is thinking that the barrack buffs you got now is going to have to last you all the way to level 75, we don't know what buffs
    BB will introduce in the interim, how many of us predicted Raindeers.
    As for drop rate, the less said about that garbage the better.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    when barrack buffs run out which they will eventually...how long will it take to cook troops for these fairy tales adventures....the ali troops take much much longer to cook and also how long to cook troops on a lvl 6 rlite barrack unbuffed...???
    Many players have this amount of skunks, many players that did not have endless skunks have identified this as a problem and are therefore buying skunks or trading for the collectibles to make them, unless they remove banners from collectibles I dont see it ever being an issue, low level players are benefiting from the increased skunk prices and now have a wealth not known to low level players before for simply clicking on collectibles.

You seem to be wanting to restart your previous thread http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...t=ATHTHEMANIAC i believe it was, but as you were told then and indeed probably again now that you state an issue no other higher level player seems to be experiencing. Now as a high level player I am aware Im going to need more skunks, i did have 1000s but im still making approx 10 to 20 skunks a day as I forgot to factor in that I now need 4 skunks a day and not 2 as i need 2 a day for my elite barracks now and also 2 for my regular barracks.
    Last edited by Dappadon; 13.12.15 at 11:55.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Many players have this amount of skunks, many players that did not have endless skunks have identified this as a problem and are therefore buying skunks or trading for the collectibles to make them, unless they remove banners from collectibles I dont see it ever being an issue, low level players are benefiting from the increased skunk prices and now have a wealth not known to low level players before for simply clicking on collectibles.

You seem to be wanting to restart your previous thread http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...t=ATHTHEMANIAC i believe it was, but as you were told then and indeed probably again now that you state an issue no other higher level player seems to be experiencing. Now as a high level player I am aware Im going to need more skunks, i did have 1000s but im still making approx 10 to 20 skunks a day as I forgot to factor in that I now need 4 skunks a day and not 2 as i need 2 a day for my elite barracks now and also 2 for my regular barracks.

Did I reed wrong ? Pretty sure that this tread is about exo wood.

It is pretty stupid yes that you only get to make your own when you dont need it any longer. Why do some players think that is a good thing??

The discussion of the skunks does not belong in this tread. It belongs in the tread about the collie bug. That some players (me one of then) have had only 5- 12 collies each spawn. That has affected the demand for skunks and banners. It would take 2- 4 weeks to collect 15 banners, as we got one a day if we werre lucky. For some of us it is fixed now, though not for all.

What this has to do with having too much exo, I dont not get

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Did I reed wrong ? Pretty sure that this tread is about exo wood.

What this has to do with having too much exo, I dont not get

Well the first 3 post are to do with exo and it was dead from 22nd November, on the 9th a new off topic post has lead to the majority of the subsequent posts.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    10 to 20 skunks a day??...150 to 300 banners per day ??...
    i am not only person realising the lack of collectables to make skunks is goner be an issue...a lot of my guldies are to and we are not what i would call "low level"...
    this has nothing to do with collie bug tbh....i can not see how getting 2-4 banners a few kettles and food carts will enable the production of enough skunks per day the maths just dont add up...
    dappadon if your getting enough in spawns then its a miracle...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    10 to 20 skunks a day??...150 to 300 banners per day ??...
    i am not only person realising the lack of collectables to make skunks is goner be an issue...a lot of my guldies are to and we are not what i would call "low level"...
    this has nothing to do with collie bug tbh....i can not see how getting 2-4 banners a few kettles and food carts will enable the production of enough skunks per day the maths just dont add up...
    dappadon if your getting enough in spawns then its a miracle...
    He spawns them in the TO, seriously what do people do with their gc, you can't always buy ls with them.

Back on subject use that exo wood you apparently don't need to make stuff and trade it for skunks or collectibles.

Reply to Thread