Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodbye to a Classsic

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Goodbye to a Classsic

I have loved The Settlers from the first one Serf City on the Amiga 1200. Sadly this past week I have played the online version. In that week I have seen good fail to appear in the store room after making them or spending gold or gems on them. I have also logged in every day yet not been given the rewards for the number of days I have logged in but simply seen it reset to day two. This is by far the worst this franchise has gotten as the makers persue ways of funding the game. Do they really believe we should pay for such a sub-standard product by purchasing gems. Yeah we don't have to and the game is then free to play but it still doesn't make the game any better when you work to get you little empire in balance to have all that work lost to bad maths. I will go back to the best Settlers so far made, the first one.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    bye and have fun
    some people do try to give it a chance a while longer, however it takes patience and that's not everyone's strongest point

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Over a week trying is long enough to know if the game is good or not.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Old-Blind-Codger View Post
    Over a week trying is long enough to know if the game is good or not.
    a whole week ? i am surprised you kept up that long

this is the bugs and technical issues forum btw, i don't think you have a bug
    Last edited by inyi; 22.11.15 at 18:24.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    If it did reset, I would guess it reset to day one and not two... might also guess that that happened after exactly seven days of logging in.

Gem bought goods sometimes appear in star menu as buffs. I would suggest checking there.

As to losing goods, check your economy overview to see which buildings are using those items.

Reply to Thread