Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Guild Quest Rework

World
    Sandycove
    A chance to really shake up and improve on the quests here, for example, remove the "pay weapons" from the GQs seeing as we no longer receive them from the loots.

Listen to feedback and consider before asking for expensive resources for a handful of guild coins... GQs should be about cooperation between members, so mutual buffing and yes, even adventure sharing would be more in order than payment of resources.

In fact, why not take this opportunity to actually ask your player base for some inventive ideas and then put the best of them to the vote for inclusion into the new quests?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Couldn't agree more jolly fog!

And as to the changes to GQ....er...as far as I am aware the GQ being active has never related to the GL being present and active, not in my guild anyway, so.....I am at a loss as to understand that bit.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The only power by default a guild leader has is to cancel the current quest, but the guild leader can assign that power to any rank in guild. So I'm finding the disconnection part somewhat puzzling, has the developer version of the game strayed that far from the live version ?

As for the rest I'm doubtful that we will see all the 50+ quests on test so am fully prepared to see some bizarre untested quests arrive.

As for the percentage part what a load of uninformative waffle, it tells us nothing. Maybe if you told us how the percentage is worked out at the very least we would be able to tell you if it's working or not.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    and will we still see who has done their quest?
    HOTFIX!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with so many others - how can we rely one the devs to do this right when they don't seem to know how the GQ is running NOW!!!

I and all my guild officers can and are able to cancel the GQ.
    I do agree that less 'active' members will be encouraged to pastures new - but in my guild we always make it abundantly clear - do the GQ as often as it is active or you will be encouraged to find a guild that suits you better!

Casual players will be in guilds where their casual approach suits them and the guild - it will be a better 'fit' for all.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    and all those 'partners', 'uncles' & 'flatmates' who only play during events (hmmmm) where do they go?
    HOTFIX!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is not a nice change. It is better as it is .
    Better that we can keep the less active players in the guild and set them as inactive. If this goes ahead, it will mean players kicked from guilds. Guild members will lose the not very active players - hmm - how many of those do you think will stay in the game ?

The possibility to keep the less active players in a guild, is a way to keep the players in the game, for when they have more time. The social aspect of the game is important. The way it is now they can keep a connection to a guild without being a liability to the guild.

Apparently BB does not see any need to keep them in the game.

The part about other members deleting quest I don't get. Before BB messsed it up- the officers as well as guild leader could delete the quest. It did work fine.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    and will we still see who has done their quest?
    You bring up a good point, the changes described make the need for a history function imperative.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Would save me having to keep a spreadsheet if we had a better history function lol

World
    Newfoundland
    what hapend with guild bank?

Reply to Thread