Have you ever been in a large guild?
    Yes, but a few years back now.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think you should simplify GQ.
    • No limits to complete GQ.
    • Rewards only for members which completed GQ
    • Give everyone the same reward (Doesnot matter you are in large or small guild)
    • Do not allow adventures or something long to be in GQ.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    This is a view taken by large guild's with vast amount of inactives.

For us in small active guilds believe me it is viewed more along the lines of exploiting, gaining an unfair advantage and cheating. I firmly believe it is also a major factor that has brought about this change.

With regards to 24hrs to complete the quest I feel that it is a smart move by BB to try to promote more activity, the more active the players are them more chance to make money and that can only be better for the game.

Having a few irregular players will not affect your guild rewards under the new changes you will actually get more. I think a simple rule to follow is active guilds will not struggle, inactive guilds (50% or more inactive accounts) you will now struggle

Yep, totally agree, but at present the system we have is what we have and, as guild leader, if I can gain the guild more coins I will.

I have argued for close to 2 years that the current system is totally wrong. As I said, what we need is a system where the reward is based upon the number who are active for that quest, not for the number in the guild, in order to stop guilds grabbing total newbies off chat, giving them no help and gaining when they quit.

I suspect we are both singing from the same page, just from different directions. Though not sure folks want to hear me sing.....

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    shouuld be able to hear you from here

World
    Newfoundland
    im 100% sure they will roll out the change. development time wasted etc.
    also they are set on removing the active/inactive factor from calculations. speculation - its the source of unfix-able bugs in current system.
    the new system is not bad but the active/inactive problem will still remain. but now its the players not the developers problem.
    job well done i guess..
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also think that there should - if inactives are going to play such an important part in the new quest system - that a guild leader should be able to allocated a certain percentage of their guildies as honorary inactives - and temporary inactives for those who due to work or life commitments will be away for a week or two or three days.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    thats a great idea wim.....The Sith have several players that are now inactive (including one sadly no longer with us), but they are/were such integral parts of who The Sith are, that removal is not an option and it looks like we may be "punished" for this? surely just rewarding those who complete is better?

James74
    Leader of The Sith

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    actually for casual players making the leader list them as "temporary" is too hard work - maybe - give them a rating as in can play once a week, play once a day, play most days but not all would be better

again a percentage of guild for that title ? I would miss my friends who cannot play everyday

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    is this just a way so BB doesnt have to give out as many guild coins over time?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePowered View Post
    is this just a way so BB doesnt have to give out as many guild coins over time?
    That depends on each individual guild, it's not something BB could factor in.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread