Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Guild Quest Rework

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    what is still don't understand. Even with the new guild quest system you still are saying people who play this game with 1-2 friends, we actually don't want you.
    If you can build a system for guilds with a minimum of 10 people you can also build it for small friends guilds.
    Offcourse you dont get many guild coins but at least you get some

World
    Northisle
    So my guild quest is make 750 advanced paper.

Hmm im using a x3 buff and it will take just over 17 hours to complete, problem is i only got 14 hours to complete it.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Is there a list somewhere of the new quests? I agree with Dappadon the produce x (wheels in my case) could easily take longer than the time allowed especially if you can only log on late in the UK day. Also the jump up in terms of resource costs for level 50+ players seems very steep.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    If I could chose not to have guild quest at all now- then I would do so.

http://prntscr.com/9s2gnz

This at the moment, ruins the game for me. I hope I can just ignore the guild quests but I dont think so. I dont want to leave my guild. But this is not nice at all.
    I go to work at 6:30 AM- I am home again most days around 5. I need to do other stuff besides playing a computer game. I am pretty sure most of us have it that way.

I dont need a timer telling me that I now have 12 hours to do a VLT if I want to do the Guild quest. I can do a VLT in 2- 3 hours if I have the troops and have the time, but I cant just manage that on a weekday. Some days like today I am home at 7 pm after been at work 12 hours. I might have a brake now and then where I can sneak myself some time to play.
    Some of the old quest where to easy - but this is way of.

So please remove the timer- make us have a choice- if you cant do that- then

allow us to be in a Guild and not have guild quests at all if we chose not to.

That is what I wish now- I just wish them to not be there at all.

And no - I am so addicted to playing that I feel the need to complete so this makes me feel pressure,-

http://prntscr.com/9s2ayn

and I hate that in a game.

Why do you need to mess up the game like this ?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think it will be a big disaster, Im not willing to pay 50 xbows with an actual value of about 300-350 gc for s few guildcoins
    Last edited by Concita; 19.01.16 at 13:58. Reason: .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    For the non-mathematicians out there, if you have any inactive players in your guild boot 5/6 and see the impact on the number of guild coins you will receive for the few who have done the gq thus far. We did the sums and have just booted every inactive player from our guild, we went from receiving 62 coins to 85 coins for swinging the axe. sad to have to do it as there were players who have become inactive for all sorts of rl reasons, but the active players come first for me.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Rainbow time!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    So my guild quest is make 750 advanced paper.

Hmm im using a x3 buff and it will take just over 17 hours to complete, problem is i only got 14 hours to complete it.
    Rainbow time!

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    i think it probably does need tweaking but that said I did not expect it to be perfect immediately.

We have known for a long time now that we would be getting a new guild quest every day. I do not expect to complete every quest this would be many more guild coins earned then before and as long as its not less then I will be happy. By next week I will establish whether or not I and most of the guild members are earning more or less than before then make decisions. Maybe it will be a HUGE moan on this forum but for the moment i am going with the flow. I completed today's very quickly so if tomorrow I do not have the time i am not too concerned maybe another member who did not complete today's will find tomorrow's easy.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This is so stupid - the first quest for me as a guild member following the rework is to complete the adventure The Dark Priests. This adventure is not available for sale, and none are on offer for trade. WHAT A DUMB WAY TO START - a guild quest I CANNOT complete. NOT IMPRESSED.

Reply to Thread