Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rph in Xmas 2015

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Rph in Xmas 2015

I have just seen you are offering the raity provison house for 995 xmas presents now I already have the rph so does this mean I will not get this chance and if I do not will I get the chance to get something else as it seams a touch unfair to offer it to those who do not have one and not offer something else to those who do. As in easter when BB put on a MMA even those who had a MMA had the chance to get another and I see some people with 3 or 4.

Any help please?

And if I am not allowed the rph again I have 2 deerstalker will they also be blocked Recycling Manufactory also
    Last edited by Margowicz1; 25.11.15 at 19:42.

World
    Newfoundland
    there are multiple things to get in the event, not just the rph. if you have the rph already, you cannot get it, but can still get all the other items.
    3x imp watermills
    2x deerstalkers
    2x recyclers
    quartermaster claus
    and all the other bit and bobs

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Why not I have the Recycling Manufactory also so why would I be allowed another two for?

World
    Newfoundland
    Events always allow you to get extra buildings. If they only allowed you to get them the once, no one would do any of the events, as there would be nothing left to get. The reason rph is not allowed if you already have 1 is you can only have 1 on your island.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    But listen I already have 3 Recycling Manufactory but yet I will be allowed another 2..... WHY am I not limited to 3 ONLY see saying I already bought them off of the merchant? when this is the limit from the merchant, you go into your merchant and see how many you are allowed 3 max and they will release another 2 for you yet you are allowed one rph so why not release andother as the same rules should apply?
    Last edited by Margowicz1; 25.11.15 at 20:30.

World
    Newfoundland
    you didn't read my reply did you?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Margowicz1, can I ask why you would want a second RPH? Mine usually sits idle, so there is no way I would buy a second (and if BB gave us the option, I am certain that many people would make the mistake of buying a second and then regret it later). Allowing everyone only one is the best solution in my opinion.

World
    Sandycove
    Margowicz1,
    some buildings have a limit of 1. Trade office, barracks, book binder, provision house, rarity provision house....It's just the way it is.
    They are offering the rarity provision house for those that didn't get a chance to get one before.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Margowicz1, I have 13 (have been here since the very first x-mad event) lvl6 Recyclers and that is not enough, so get all those if possible.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    Margowicz1, I have 13 (have been here since the very first x-mad event) lvl6 Recyclers and that is not enough, so get all those if possible.
    Agreed. I'd love to have more and that will be high on my list
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread