Reply to Thread

Thread: guild quest

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

guild quest

dont know why but from level 45 i keep get Pay cannon from your storage, buy cannon from to , im not able to use those thing b4 level 48, im thinking thats pretty stupid that i have to spend loads of money on cannons when im illegble to use them yet can that be change in the guild quest when u allready gonna change it?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by drodoo View Post
    dont know why but from level 45 i keep get Pay cannon from your storage, buy cannon from to , im not able to use those thing b4 level 48, im thinking thats pretty stupid that i have to spend loads of money on cannons when im illegble to use them yet can that be change in the guild quest when u allready gonna change it?
    i am guessing its due to guild quests not being changed, when the cannons & other weapons were removed from adventure loots back in november 2014. hopefully will be okay when new guild quests start (whenever that may be)

the buy/sell cannons can be done with a friend, send em cannons and they send em back, but dont help for the pay ones

Reply to Thread