Thread: Generals` travel time

World
    Newfoundland

Generals` travel time

I'm fed up with this, as it happens to me not for the first time

sent the slow gens immediately after starting the adventure

World
    Sandycove
    Am I correct that only 30 minutes have gone by in the adventure? Are you taking into account the tear-down time and walking by the generals to the nearest storehouse? That would account for some of the time.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    You are not alone. The same sometimes occur also on CZ server. Travel time of tavern general is extended by 10-15 minutes. I've not found any common circumstances of this issue so far.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Am I correct that only 30 minutes have gone by in the adventure? Are you taking into account the tear-down time and walking by the generals to the nearest storehouse? That would account for some of the time.
    let it takes 30 seconds not 10 ! and as i know and what I just tested, the walking time from garrison to storehouse is subtracted from 15 min for fast and 30 min from slow, the ETA time start from moment that you send your gen.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have had this happen to me on many occasions, It happens to me when I send generals and don't visit the adventure till they are due to land there. I have found a fix that works for me.... as soon as the generals leave the main Island visit the adventure as it seems to force them to arrive on time.

I hope this helps.

Uni.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornlinzy1 View Post
    I have had this happen to me on many occasions, It happens to me when I send generals and don't visit the adventure till they are due to land there. I have found a fix that works for me.... as soon as the generals leave the main Island visit the adventure as it seems to force them to arrive on time.

I hope this helps.

Uni.
    Thanks for that. Maybe that's why I don't notice this, because typically I go to the adventure right away to hunt collectibles, but it's good to keep your suggestion in mind.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    This has been happening more and more lately. Forgot to get a screenshot this time but I'm sure they'll be more.

Sent 3 taverns on my bk adv, 2 arrived as they should 1 added 10m to travel time.
    Have fun!

Reply to Thread