Reply to Thread

Thread: Decorations

World
    Newfoundland

Decorations

If I'm correct the world works with tiles but isn't there a way to fix placing of decorations? You can adjust the precise location with arrows, I know, but it's rather impossible to create something really cute or nice but more compact because of the tiles.

For example: Placing a bench at a road with still plenty of empty space behind the bench but because of the tiles, no room
    for placing a tree. Even though the tree would fit perfectly. It kind of bothers me

I can understand if it's lots of work, if not impossible, to change this game feature because well, everything is kind of based on
    this, lol, but it would be nice to have more freedom with the decorations.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This would require a recode of the entire game from the bottom up, questions like would this break limitations imposed by the browsers and or operating systems would have to be looked into.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    I would like a fountain decoration. Not just the artisan well, but an actual, flowing fountain. It would make me happy!

But I don't think it would be feasible in game terms to be able to fine-tune the placement of decs, and of all the things in the game, it's unlikely to be a priority even if it were possible.

Reply to Thread