Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: number of buildings built on your island

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

How many Buildings?

It would be good to have a number in the buildings menu showing how many of each building you have.

I have seen this in the past and even in the old games. Just lets you see at a glance you have 10 Pine foresters for example.

Would help people make a more balanced economy.

World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah, they don't teach counting in schools anymore.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    Yeah, they don't teach counting in schools anymore.
    Neither do they teach how to give sensible answers, obviously! We mainly all know how to count but some may find it more difficult than others. I just made a suggestion. If you feel it is no good that is fine. If you wish to make personal statements please use the PM system from now on. Thank you.
    You just made yourself look........... well everyone can see. Try to be good and help the game grow.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    shood be easy to implent just make a exstra tab in maiors house that show building count

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, I like this idea. Used to be able to flick from one same building to the next, with a show next button.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Supporting this.

World
    Northisle
    I'm supporting Jeanie on this.
    Yes, we can count, but the provision of an inventory register would be extremely useful. It would be a boon to see, 'at a glance', the number of each building/resource type I have operational. I would also extend this to include military resource - the Barracks could provide a summary of the number of each military unit type I have available.

* I was sure I had a Hunter operational, but as much as I looked around my map I couldn't locate this resource, so I created another. A building/resource summary would have saved me the hassle of looking for something I hadn't created - even though I was sure I had.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be interesting that if you select a building. The amount of the same buildings appears and al same buildings wil be highlighted or flash in the game.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie View Post
    Neither do they teach how to give sensible answers, obviously!
    I just made a suggestion. If you feel it is no good that is fine. If you wish to make personal statements please use the PM system from now on. Thank you.
    You just made yourself look........... well everyone can see. Try to be good and help the game grow.
    Personally, I think this is a GREAT idea! As well as what Onejug said too - an arrow or something so that you can move to the next (if you have more than 1)
    -- and also what Mahnamana said about highlighting all of the same building when you select just one. That way you can see at a glance on your map where they are placed. Good ideas! I hope BB reviews these - they would be so helpful!

And Jeanie - regarding the counting .... he rarely has anything to say that is NOT snotty and sarcastic, imho.
    Last edited by Elles0705; 30.04.12 at 20:11.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Building List

I know this has been suggested before. But I feel that if i did not post this thread the MODs or developers would not get to know how many people would like a simple building list that tells the player how many of each building they have. At the moment i am having to start at my West point and count them myself on a bit of paper.....I mean come one! who uses paper nowa days

Cheers

Reply to Thread