Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: number of buildings built on your island

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Building count

I'm pretty new to this forum (read a lot, don't post so much) and to the game, so this may have been suggested before.

Wouldn't is be useful to have a building count somewhere. Maybe in the Ecomony Overview? Somewhere that tells us exactly how many of each buidling we have but not just production buidling, Nobles, decos, etc.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    No "building count" per se, but the economy overview DOES allow you to see all the buildings you have of a particular type in one place and zoom to them. Play around with it a bit more. Its introduction was one of the successes of the last 2 years.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    OK, thanks. I didn't realize that. Still, a count for non production buildings would be useful too. =)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Find non-productive/exhausted buildings and quarries in a list

Right now, finding all storehouses, or all nobles, or whatever non-productive building you like is a matter of going over the whole island. And half the time you might miss eg. a storehouse, because it looks so much like other buildings. This makes upgrading a bit of a pain. The same applies to wells, unless you gather them all together (as I've resorted to). Often they get hidden behind trees and stuff, so you don't find them without being quite forensic.

For productive buildings, you can jump to each one from the economy overview. This is very helpful. It would be great if you could produce another list (or maybe a tab in the economic overview) that lists quarries (working or not) and unproductive/exhausted buildings, to make them easier to find.

World
    Sandycove
    Totally agree!
    Also, I'd love to see the remaining quantity in a deposit on the economic summary. If I want to know what locations are going to be exhausted soon, you must go over the whole island - I would think this number would be easy to add to the summary when you are looking at a deposit type.
    Last edited by Xibor; 21.01.15 at 21:04.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This idea has been suggested several times.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove

Economy Overview - add Storehouses and Population buildings

Has been suggested many times before, but I thought Id revive it.

As the title says, please add Storehouses, Schools and Residential buildings in their various formats to the Economy Overview. It would be of great help in locating those buildings that require upgrading etc and also to see how many of each type are owned.

Trying to locate a noble that uses a license to be replaced with a deed from merchant is currently a click-fest all over the island. If the Economy overview was to differentiate between them using the yellow star, it would help immensely. Same for the Improved Stores over the standard ones.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Would also like to see gem pits on there

World
    Newfoundland
    ^ How many do you have? lol

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnowsHalfBro View Post
    ^ How many do you have? lol
    well the nobles side of things isnt just for me, but more for the game. However the stores etc are a pain in the butt, and I would like to find them easier using the economy tab rather than scanning the island etc

EDIT - just got the joke about the gem pits lmao

Reply to Thread