Thread: number of buildings built on your island

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, it is in the Economy Overview.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Would be useful if it also showed how many undepleted and which types of deposits - pain/waste of time having to send out geologists to find no more of a deposit because you've already reached max count - and yes - I know you could visually check each deposit status on your island - but who wants to waste their life doing that?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb building list

Has no one thought that an icon to click in this game that called up an inventory of player buildings that could then be clicked to move the map to that location or to summarize building statistics etc? Might be something to think about ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, it does sound a lot like the building overview, please check this thread for more information on a similar idea
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

building list

a building list would be great.
    put an icon somewhere in game, when we click on it, it will show a list of building names and the number of that building i have in the city next to it.
    and if i click on the building name, the buildings would be highlighted and so i will know where have i put them all.

World
    Newfoundland
    This does sound a lot like the economic overview (minus the storehouses I guess).
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Also Barracks, Provision House, Branch Office, Settlers 2 HQ, Nobles, Floating Nobles etc. Inclusion of decorations would be nice, I've a broken signpost which has been awol since last halloween.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    This does sound a lot like the economic overview (minus the storehouses I guess).
    Minus storehouses, residences, noble residences, tavern, provision house, barracks, fields, number of 'found' deposits. Oh, and although the wells are all listed as buildings, it's difficult to count them in the economic window if you have 400 of them. It would actually be nice to have a small summary of buildings so that you don't have to scroll around the island counting them up, or scroll down the economic window counting them up.

World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Buildings list...

i just thought of something like this Building list or List of all buildings on our island(s)... that could be fun to have as a statistis overview, maybe similiar to economy overview... they could be in the same window and linked... like u have 15, and this could be optional (lvl 3), farms and they produce that much, or 6 copper mines, again optional, lets say lvl2, and they produce that much copper per 12 hrs... or something like that... maybe it will give us bigger picture or even better view of how many buildings of the same type we actualy need or dont need... that could save a lot of resources in ways of using them on numerous baskets and such.. cheers

World
    Sandycove
    oh w8... its already there haha awesome cheers

Reply to Thread