Reply to Thread

Thread: general starting zone

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

general starting zone

Hey guys,

I've been looking around for a picture that shows me the starting zone of your gen on your home island. Like when he returns from an adventure what are the zones he will be stationed on? I haven't found an image yet so i hope someone here can help me out!

greetings,
    sjapelson

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    S1, S2 and A2
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    yeh but where exactly? you see i got the plan to send my marshals away but when they come back they don't have the place to spawn. thus they will be put in my star menu and i'm rid of these pesky marshals on my island. for this i need to know the exact location on where i should put my generals!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    alright thank you! this can be closed

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Until a few weeks ago I had all but 3 landing zones in s1 blocked with decorations.
    I think it was a bug with lz's for a while but once it was fixed gens will again land in many zones on home island.
    I preferred ALL gens going to star, they all auto unloaded and I was able to place them near a store ready for next time I needed them for quicker travel time.
    Might be a a good feature for BB to consider giving the option of landing in star or direct to island.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    it would be cool for BB just to make a special island for generals , marshals etc landing mini island. theres alot of free space "sea" on the map

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePowered View Post
    it would be cool for BB just to make a special island for generals , marshals etc landing mini island. theres alot of free space "sea" on the map
    I like this idea a lot, as well as the other ideas I've seen posed like in the Tavern, or simply just back in the star menu. If I were to guess BB's thinking on this, it would be that they want to ensure there is a landing area in the home zone for a minimum of at least one general. But I'd prefer the player to have control and if someone built on all possible locations when the generals are away, they will just have to remove something.

Please let the players decide which generals are deployed at any given time, or as CoffeePowered suggested have them go 'somewhere else'.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    something like this would be nice

excuse my mspaint =)

http://i64.tinypic.com/9tpt8z.jpg

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePowered View Post
    it would be cool for BB just to make a special island for generals , marshals etc landing mini island. there's a lot of free space "sea" on the map
    + 1 from me. But also +1 for being able to put them in star. I still have a marshall lurking in a corner of my map. Best would be to be able to dismiss him. But would like for him to at least be shunned into the star menu.

Reply to Thread