Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Quest Chains

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Christmas Quest Chains

Just out of curiosity were we supposed to get all the quest chains and daily quests on the first day, I have finished them all now so is that it ?
    Last edited by unicornlinzy1; 16.12.15 at 16:00.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Yep, you will get daily xmas quests still but no more quest chains. You must of bought your xmas collectables cause no one can finish the own 30 of each to complete that quest chain, lol.

World
    Sandycove
    I think we had the quest chains once each week last year, not sure if the same is happening this year as the `s' is left off `Santa's chain' in the log in window. Which quest you get is random `Its Christmas time' , `Reindeer missing' and `Evildoer'. I didn't participate in test this year so can't say for certain and the Dev Diary doesn't mention this specifically, however they are all mentioned in the achievement section so I think we should get one a week
    Last edited by Larili; 16.12.15 at 15:03.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I completed first and 2nd quest chains today and now have the 3rd also. Guessing we just get them back to back.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    "..I think we had the quest chains once each week last year.." .. .does it mean, that we have to wait to Monday to get new chains again? i completed all 3 too...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    wow. is all i can say. I have just got 'Evildoer' and have got to do an Epic adventure , It took me 3 days to get the 30 of each item and only then could i do it with swapping items with friends the horses were an over night thing and now this.

I do not see how i am meant to do an Epic adventure i know i am level 45 but i have not yet been able to do this kind of adventure i tried Nords one time and it wiped me out of troops

Any advice would be welcomed .... thank you

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    wow. is all i can say. I have just got 'Evildoer' and have got to do an Epic adventure , It took me 3 days to get the 30 of each item and only then could i do it with swapping items with friends the horses were an over night thing and now this.

I do not see how i am meant to do an Epic adventure i know i am level 45 but i have not yet been able to do this kind of adventure i tried Nords one time and it wiped me out of troops

Any advice would be welcomed .... thank you
    get a lootspot, bk is about the cheapest. 1 cav job done
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego004 View Post
    "..I think we had the quest chains once each week last year.." .. .does it mean, that we have to wait to Monday to get new chains again? i completed all 3 too...
    The last two years there have been just the three chains: "It's Christmas!", "Reindeers Missing", and "The Evildoer". There used to be a 24 hour (ish) break between the second and the third quest chains but it looks like that has changed and now all three arrive directly, one after the other.

The Event Daily quests will keep appearing for the three weeks of the event and the buff adventures from the red calendar doors are still out there, but unless there is something new and secret still to come the three chains are all the chains.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 19.12.15 at 14:09.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    three chains are all the chains.
    thx for answer, its shame ... because chains are biggest source of presents... :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Black Knights is best but be very careful with the first block. The trick is to wait until the first attack is well on its way (see one of the on-line guides) and remember to send the attack on the 2nd camp to the leader and let it be intercepted by the 2nd camp. If you try to send it direct it will be a disaster! Also remember you have to wait before sending the third attack on the leader. If you don't it will be sucked into attacking the 2nd camp and you will lose all your blocking units

For epic adventures you really need crossbowmen or cannoneers for attacks and elite soldiers and cavalry for blocks. This goes for Nords too

If its any consolation the rest of the quest is easier!

Reply to Thread