Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Needful Things

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    some excellent ideas -shame to see so little done about it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    love it all great ideas

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I'd like to add onto this list the more and more urgent need for better explorer management. Like the geo suggestion here, we need to be able to do a select all and send at the same time rather than going through them 1 by 1. People who want to do that can still do so, but the only thing I do is send every one of them on the longest adventure search and it's becoming very tedious with so many explorers now available.

When they come back with loot we also need to be able to just see everything in 1 place and collect the lot in 1 click, rather than having to go through each mail individually. I've got 4 pages of explorer loot mails now from the past 4 or 5 days and I just can't be bothered to collect them 1 at a time any longer.

One change I would make to the geo interface you have shown here is the number of geos shown in the list is too small. The geo/explorer section should be quite a lot bigger with the skill tree shown as a mouse over pop up or something because most of the time it's just not that important. I don't care what skill they have, I just want to send all my fast geos out for granite etc most of the time. If you want to send them individually because you have 1 special one, you can just do that using the current method of sending them out

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazgod View Post
    I'd like to add onto this list the more and more urgent need for better explorer management. Like the geo suggestion here, we need to be able to do a select all and send at the same time rather than going through them 1 by 1. People who want to do that can still do so, but the only thing I do is send every one of them on the longest adventure search and it's becoming very tedious with so many explorers now available.

When they come back with loot we also need to be able to just see everything in 1 place and collect the lot in 1 click, rather than having to go through each mail individually. I've got 4 pages of explorer loot mails now from the past 4 or 5 days and I just can't be bothered to collect them 1 at a time any longer.

One change I would make to the geo interface you have shown here is the number of geos shown in the list is too small. The geo/explorer section should be quite a lot bigger with the skill tree shown as a mouse over pop up or something because most of the time it's just not that important. I don't care what skill they have, I just want to send all my fast geos out for granite etc most of the time. If you want to send them individually because you have 1 special one, you can just do that using the current method of sending them out
    I implore you to make a new thread about this suggestion if one doesn't already exist. Discussing multiple suggestions in a single thread makes it hard for us to discern feedback. For this reason, I'm locking this thread - if you wish to discuss the suggestions in the original post further, please head to the original thread that's linked beside each on under the "spoiler button".

Closed Thread