Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Needful Things

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    Smiffy,

In light of the above note from BB could you please start 23 different threads so that we may all properly have our say about your brilliant ideas. Many thanks for your hard work.

Mort
    innit ^^ lol

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Smiffy,
    could you please start 23 different threads
    Most of the ideas here were collected by Smiffy from original seperate threads, which in general, he has linked in the opening post. The graphics are original, but not necessarily the ideas

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks Houri

So does that mean this thread should have been merged 23 times with the older separate ones? I am getting a bit confused now

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks Houri
    I am getting a bit confused now
    tell me about it....

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    ok said it before but i'll say it again i started this thread with the aim of listing good suggestions made by not just myself but all who use the forums in an overview (something bb should've done a long time ago) I even did it with pictures so it would be clearer. it was started BEFORE the posting guidelines got put up and had UNFINISHED MORE TO COME on the original post right from the start. with 3k+ threads in this part of the forum searching is unpractical and in most cases doesn't happen.

also to the "1%" who object to this thread don't worry i stopped adding to it ages ago as it was a waste of my time but i will point out that i see u complain, pick holes or just plain invent reasons not to like almost everything, but yet u never seem to have any good ideas of your own to contribute... funny that!

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy2204 View Post
    ok said it before but i'll say it again i started this thread with the aim of listing good suggestions made by not just myself but all who use the forums in an overview (something bb should've done a long time ago) I even did it with pictures so it would be clearer. it was started BEFORE the posting guidelines got put up and had UNFINISHED MORE TO COME on the original post right from the start. with 3k+ threads in this part of the forum searching is unpractical and in most cases doesn't happen.

also to the "1%" who object to this thread don't worry i stopped adding to it ages ago as it was a waste of my time but i will point out that i see u complain, pick holes or just plain invent reasons not to like almost everything, but yet u never seem to have any good ideas of your own to contribute... funny that!
    Thanks Smiffy for the explanation. I think they are really good suggestions so if they were made before individually and ignored by BB, and then grouped and ignored again I think its nothing to do with the suggestions taking too much time for BB to read. Even grouped together it only takes a few moments. BB should then perhaps give a brief response as to why they cannot even consider an idea before we all waste so much of our time making comments + or - . But apparently only their time is at a premium.

With regard to the few unhelpful negative comments, they are often the same people on just about every thread so just ignore them.

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    We do understand that you would like to see more response to suggestions, but unfortunately, it's not as straightforward as you may think. Ravel did previously give an explanation as to why it is not currently possible for feedback to be given on all suggestions.

World
    Northisle
    I just think it cant be that difficult to tell us what you know for sure you cant do. Must be some you can discount immediately and we do understand that BB have to prioritise as well. I have seen the explanations

I am sure its frustrating coming up with ideas , putting a lot of time into the graphics etc to hear nothing ever at all. Some of these threads have been going on for 4 years with no response. Im sure we would accept a +1 from BB occasionally even if they do not like ours We do realise it would then take time and may not come to fruition like the guild bank (whistles....)

World
    Northisle
    We still need most of this BB. Especially "Send to top" in barracks queues.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Fantastic ideas.

Would Love these to be implemented.

Closed Thread