Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Needful Things

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I would say a improved fish farm is a very long way in the future.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I'm sure lots of people thought that about silo's and water mills too but we got them anyway. since there are too many licenses in game & with the improved butcher just added the next target will likely be a fairly cheap licence free buildings probably the deerstalker first then the fish farm. I'm betting we have both by this time next year 1 at xmas & 1 at easter but we'll just have to wait n see if they prove me wrong

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I hope not, there are plenty of built buildings still of which there is no gem brought version. Bakers & flour mills, the various smelters and weapons smiths. I presume which ever comes next will be what is likely to put as much of our cash into their bank accounts.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    These UI changes would be so super awesome, please BB hire this guy

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Very much agreed. I can't have an opinion about the epic woodyard and the beanstalks, but please make (at least most of) these suggestions happen!

Concerning the fish buff, it woud be very welcome, but it's way too cheap. Maybe for 4-5k fish would be more realistic.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    ++++++++
    Omg! We want all of it. If you work at BB it would be good for us

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretenza View Post
    ++++++++
    Omg! We want all of it. If you work at BB it would be good for us
    I don't recall giving you permission to speak for me.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    the nr 1!!, love the most, - cant handle when i make a mistake and and loose maeby 100 es order like 3-4 units, and the next camp need the 100 es, but have to cancel 160 x 25 , and every time i have to w8 5-10 sek to the barrack is refreshing and its around 20 min of just pressing on a x.. and when thats done u have to re-order the units again,

1 do like the image
    2 change amount from 25 order, to 100 each order, or from 1-unlimet ( the users own fault if order to ment at once)
    3 do it like the settler game rise of an empire, prio the working order, like u can chose what units it have to produce first, and when reach 0 of that thing, i would produce next kinda unit
    like if u order 5000 R and 5000 B , and 2000 C and then u figure out that u need some of the B and then C before the Recruit, u just prio, the B and C before R and then change back to prio R again when u need R again, then u just can keep the production up without think abour what to produce but allways have some in order and in that case u can order more unit than u have the settlers for, and the "out of settler" mark come out of ur barrack when need settler, like u can pre-order the unit befor u can erford it, or like when u got no more BS and got more bows + settlers and bows are in prio 2 it would start produce bow units

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    YEEES! we need everything!

World
    Newfoundland
    Nice work.

Extra +'s for 1, 10 and 11.

Closed Thread