Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Needful Things

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Pity it is not in accordance with the second rule of posting suggestions and I can see why, with the OP constantly updating the original posts it invalidates all other posters as it make those with positive remarks appear to approve the most recent update when in fact it was a earlier version they approved of. For those of us who posted negative reviews the reason why we disagreed may no longer be valid.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Those aren't rules they're suggestions posted after I started this thread (which had "not finished yet more to come" at the end). Also you were the only one to simply post negative others have been more constructive but anyone can change their post to reflect their views on added suggestions like or not is'nt hard to do.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I think i will just add a blanket yeah good idea.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy2204 View Post
    Those aren't rules they're suggestions posted after I started this thread (which had "not finished yet more to come" at the end). Also you were the only one to simply post negative others have been more constructive but anyone can change their post to reflect their views on added suggestions like or not is'nt hard to do.
    At the end of the day it does not matter what other players or myself think about your ideas, it's what the Dev's think about them what counts. If your not presenting them in a manner they find acceptable then that's just wasted effort on your part.

True players could change their posts to reflect the changes you have made but the mechanics of the posting system can mean they may not see that such changes have been made. This means every time they see somebody has posted they have to trawl through the entire thread to find both the changes and to update their opinion, how many are actually going to make the effort to do that.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 26.02.16 at 06:40.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 to all!
    well done. soe of those suggestion should have been already implemented long ago (such the queue in barracks and provision house at point 1)

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Great suggestions.

Maybe another good suggestion for beanstalks and beans would that they could be used for upgrading for example the Magnificent Residence.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to see the fish production would again have some place in Settlers economy. The solution could be to have 48h 2x buff similar to Grilled steak so the players would have option which production (fish/meat) to maintain.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SoldierOfFortune View Post
    I would like to see the fish production would again have some place in Settlers economy. The solution could be to have 48h 2x buff similar to Grilled steak so the players would have option which production (fish/meat) to maintain.

Looks too cheap to be true.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    +1 for your suggestions.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Fish are too easy to get bb don't like easy unfortunately. I'd like to see a x3 for 24hr buff in the prov house relying on collectibles sucks as I always run out, but not for gold ore maybe double the cost of an erma feast.

BB probably thinking about an improved fish farm for the future current one like the deerstalkers is a bit of a downgrade on the fisherman especially since licences aren't needed much atm so could get even easier.

Closed Thread