Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Multiple Gift Boxes

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i didnt even know i had to open another door to get prize
    sent a ticket with no joy BB dont really care about the player just our money to buy gems

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    i see many people selling numerous gingerbread houses and can only assume they have collected the box multiply times as there is a flood of these houses up for sale right after the last door opened....
    i do hope they are force to return them else it makes a mockery of fair play rules.....
    at 90-120kgc per sale these cheats are gaining a large advantage over those who dont cheat...
    Perhaps but not necessarily, I for one bought 5 from trade that day for 70k each, sold 3 back made a profit, it's the mechanics of the game. Sure i guess there are those out there that went crazy and exploited the heck out if it and of course like last time this happened with a calendar glitch it will be dealt with.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    i see many people selling numerous gingerbread houses and can only assume they have collected the box multiply times as there is a flood of these houses up for sale right after the last door opened....
    i do hope they are force to return them else it makes a mockery of fair play rules.....
    at 90-120kgc per sale these cheats are gaining a large advantage over those who dont cheat...
    Last time this happened, BB demanded them all back... basically saying anyone who had exploited the bug had to leave all the extra buildings they had obtained in their star menu ready for a script to harvest. Those failing to return all of the extra buildings had their accounts frozen and then deleted.

The people who had sold their extra ones then had to buy them back... and supply was limited so prices were a lot higher than what they made through sales.

One must expect a similar approach this time, so it might be best to advise your guildies not to sell any exploit ones... and, if they are seeking to sell, to wait until prices rise.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

World
    Northisle
    Last time it happened it was improved store, easily available. The gingerbread house is a new building people will not be able to buy them back as they are not available in the merchant for gems like the improved store was.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The gingerbread house can also be found in the Christmas surprise package if your lucky. That somebody has a lot of these house's means they spent a lot of gems during the event, no exploit was needed.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Last time this happened, BB demanded them all back... basically saying anyone who had exploited the bug had to leave all the extra buildings they had obtained in their star menu ready for a script to harvest. Those failing to return all of the extra buildings had their accounts frozen and then deleted.

The people who had sold their extra ones then had to buy them back... and supply was limited so prices were a lot higher than what they made through sales.

One must expect a similar approach this time, so it might be best to advise your guildies not to sell any exploit ones... and, if they are seeking to sell, to wait until prices rise.
    But on here, BB have shown a very disappointing "triple standard".
    First we had the Imp Storehouse fiasco as described and the draconian response which would have been ok if it were not for:
    The Fish hut fiasco. Same bug, but this time those who took advantage were allowed to keep (and sell for huge profit).
    Add to these two the Devs flat refusal to replace premium items (including those paid for with real money) when their stupid bugs deleted them after introducing untested features to the Live game and sticking their heads in the sand over the bug reporting on Test server.
    Sorry BB, you need to make a choice here. If you won't reimburse us for losses to your bugs, why the heck should we be expected to give back stuff when it works in our favour?

And this will continue as long as you still have this cavalier attitude to releasing untested material, there is no point in us testing it when feedback is ignored and you've still got 4+ year old bugs on Live that are still on your "to do" list.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 05.01.16 at 20:31.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    i do hope that double/multiple end rewards will be taken away/corrected- would be unfair to all others that played/stayed within game parameters aka didn' t use the exploit

World
    Newfoundland
    I think best way to fix it would be give ppl gingerhouse who didnt get 2nd that would be fair. Cuz im sure some already sold them all and dont have so removing might not work. Or i dont know BB will decide i just offer the option. Dont think that 2 instead of one gingerhouse will change the game. Everyone need population so crazy that extra 115pop wont change anything

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    at end of the day everybody knows your only meant to get 1 last prize from last door....it does not matter if there was a bug or not this fact cant be ignored....
    like with imp stores people know full well when login in and out to get more is cheating...
    also yes people could of gotten extra from other sources but i suspect that because they all appeared on t/o that day these were all exploited gingerbread houses...
    the suggestion to give every on an extra house will not be likely when people have login and out like 10 times to grab 10 houses to sell in t/o...they know its wrong so should hand back thier ill gotten gains or suffer the results of failing to do so......

World
    Newfoundland
    at end of the day everybody knows your only meant to get 1 last prize from last door....it does not matter if there was a bug or not this fact cant be ignored....
    like with imp stores people know full well when login in and out to get more is cheating...
    also yes people could of gotten extra from other sources but i suspect that because they all appeared on t/o that day these were all exploited gingerbread houses...
    the suggestion to give every on an extra house will not be likely when people have login and out like 10 times to grab 10 houses to sell in t/o...they know its wrong so should hand back thier ill gotten gains or suffer the results of failing to do so......
    Well i didnt heard that after login again they could get more. I thought only 2 was max isnt it?
    P.S. i got right now 7 Ginger house 5 of them bought in TO. So with your logic if BB tells to hand them back so first they have to get them back from me or how they do that?
    Last edited by ViliusV; 06.01.16 at 07:02.

Reply to Thread