Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event Calendar Reward

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's much more than 100k if someone got 3 or 4 of these things - besides why should they be allowed more reward boxes??

Fishslice is right, this is double-standards and poor decision making on BB's part.

Players who weren't 'given' these extra buildings should be compensated.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    This is why events should be on the test server for a period equal to the actual duration of the event would take. and maybe do a load test on last day of calender to look for known bugs such as this one.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    Omg guys only bad feedbacks. Its done was mistake i dont say that BB made best desicion they could give ppl one more extra gingerhouse who didnt get. But still what is that extra gingerhouse its as someone said 100k coins and what is 100k coins these days? 20k granite? or 2 FT ls? it drop in the sea... even if that would be 1mln its nothing when you calculate how much money you need in this game even that little boost wont do any big progress... Abit sad that not everyone had 2 gingerhouse but dont worry in two weeks you will forget it. And for those who got multi times well i dont think that there was many guys who did like this and even so i guess it will stay on they island cuz these days population is needed alot. If we think like two years ago when 1 of 5 gem box was giving FM and now 1 of 100 so we have really had times to get population buildings.
    For BB i offer give some adv for players who didnt get extra ginger house if its posible if no so try not make same mistake in future. Peace.
    seriously if someone dropped 10 extra box's that's 1 millon coins worth of stuff, I've no idea if that is possible but when it was storehouses I'm pretty sure the offenders took multiple boxes.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Fact, when it was Imp stores BB gave players the benefit of the doubt if they gained less than 4. This time they are just giving us the benefit of the doubt across the boards. Some are accusing them of double standards over this, or could it mean that BB know that nobody gained 4 or more this time, which means they are applying exactly the same standards as before.

As the GBH was also available during event and not just on the last day then unless somebody stands up and admits that they did in fact obtain more than 2 from the door the accusations that players have exploited it in such a manner are nothing more than unfounded speculation with out any evidence to back it up.

The people pointing fingers here are not even capable of doing that properly as the GBH was not the only building from the door, yet nothing has been said about players obtaining multiple AIM's.

All I see here is a poor excuse to knock BB done badly. If your going to knock them then at least do it from the point of having all the fact right before posting. Shouting loudly enough about something does not make it right, it just shows your the biggest noise in the room.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    my thoughts on this are

1) special event final rewards should never have been tradable
    2) this bug happened in past, so should have been first thing BB checked when starting this years event (TIP for xmas 2016, check the final reward doesnt allow multiple collections)
    3) if some players managed to get 1,2 or more final reward boxes, and then sold the GBhouses and goldmines. how would BB remove these sold items, i guess some deep scanning of tradelogs to recover the amount of resources these items were sold for, and then have to return that amount. which to me sounds like a lot more work than bb devs would be willing to do
    4) i've seen a few comments about BB should give everyone who didnt claim extras. an extra one as gift for fairplay. well yes maybe, but how many people would sell them anyway (judging by the amount that went up on trade at midnight as they were available legally)
    5) guess alot of players think its too expensive to upgrade the GB House for a measly 115 pop compared to the freely upgradable (linked to achievements) 180 pop easter residence

and finally i got 1 extra box from bug, i could have probably got alot more, but didnt. i am calling the extra one compensation for all the collectables lost since xxl pack started and in which time i was getting 6-12 collies spawning, instead of 20-30 some others were getting
    Last edited by MarkG; 07.01.16 at 01:05.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    just going by trade its easy to see a few people claim the final gift more then 5 times...to call this accidentally is laughable....
    also some people took extra knew it was wrong but waited for the all clear from bb then put thier gingerbread houses up for sale!....
    bb is setting a precedent that now cheating is allowed in game as long as it don't effect bb gem income...

i am quite sure if all the people that intentional took extra got banned they would be crying like babies...about it being unfair :P

but like some else said earlier maybe the games player base is falling and bb can no longer implement proper rules because they scared of losing more players...lol

ps bluesavanah by what i see on newfoundland some people have many many more then just 1 extra...so its possible

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    This is why events should be on the test server for a period equal to the actual duration of the event would take. and maybe do a load test on last day of calender to look for known bugs such as this one.
    Wouldn't have worked Blue. Most of us were locked out of our Test accounts because of the server zone lock generated by the halloween event. By the time there was a wipe (and sad to say this was the only cure as once again bug reports went unanswered), there was no time to do any proper testing.
    Until BB put somebody competent in charge there, and assign some quality control to the Devs, this is going to happen again and again.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ViliusV View Post
    if its posible if no so try not make same mistake in future. Peace.
    The same mistake from 2014, twice!
    No confidence in the Devs whatsoever apart from an unerring knack to stuff up our game.
    We love our new CM.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Fact, when it was Imp stores BB gave players the benefit of the doubt if they gained less than 4. This time they are just giving us the benefit of the doubt across the boards. Some are accusing them of double standards over this, or could it mean that BB know that nobody gained 4 or more this time, which means they are applying exactly the same standards as before.
    Additional fact. When the Devs repeated this bug with the Improved Fish Huts, those who benefitted from that were allowed to go scot-free. Those with a moral compass, and friends of those who got booted the previous occasion saw no consistency in this decision and you can check back in the forum to see this.

Additional, additional fact. Since the secret policy change where decision making has been taken out of the hands of our own Support team and placed in the hands of the Devs (who lets face it have a vested interest in trying to bury their mistakes like so much cat-poop), players have not been reimbursed items deleted from the game when bugs occur. Even when they have clear evidence (like the voucher code that came with the starter pack).
    These incompetents are creating these problems, there has got to be a change.
    We love our new CM.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    OMG all you people talking multiple ginger bread houses well i didnt even get 1 now im having to put tickets to BB to try and get the 1 i deserve for doing all the calander do i think i will get one the answer is i dont know but i bet i dont and if this is the case i find it totally unfair

Reply to Thread