Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event Calendar Reward

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Based on what's been posted in this thread and elsewhere the maximum obtainable was 3, with the ISH fiasco BB only took action against those who obtained 4 or more.
    Rubbish.
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 09.01.16 at 22:28.

World
    Sandycove
    The only way for BB to maintain credibility and remain consistent is to ban those who exploited the bug with the improved stores last time and did the same thing on this occasion by receiving more than 2 sets of rewards, because those players knew what they were doing and have learned nothing. Those who were newer to the game but received more than 2 rewards should receive a warning.

In my opinion BB should be looking at levelling the playing field by awarding a second gingerbread house and gold mine to those who only received 1 calendar reward; this would negate the need to look at compensating those who paid gems for surprise boxes during the event.

Obviously none of this should be necessary, but I think it's the fairest solution all round.
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 10.01.16 at 09:56.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Rubbish.
    Obviously as new information has come to light I retract my former statement.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB_Ravel, I know you provide feedback to BB Towers so here's some you may be interested in passing back up the line.

Got out credit card yesterday to buy some gems during the sale. Didn't need them but in the past I have often been encouraged by an offer to support the game. Then remembered how bitter I feel about BB not playing fairly and put credit card quickly back inside wallet. That's a sale of £71.68 that was lost. I hope I wasn't the only one that took this approach.

Regards,
    Fish

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I also wont be buying any gems anymore, the game is heading downhill fast. With changes to loots and explorer searches without any notification of those changes its no surprise veteran players are leaving.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    BB_Ravel, I know you provide feedback to BB Towers so here's some you may be interested in passing back up the line.

Got out credit card yesterday to buy some gems during the sale. Didn't need them but in the past I have often been encouraged by an offer to support the game. Then remembered how bitter I feel about BB not playing fairly and put credit card quickly back inside wallet. That's a sale of £71.68 that was lost. I hope I wasn't the only one that took this approach.

Regards,
    Fish
    no you wasnt i havent bought gems for a while because of the double standards on somethings

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Once again we are going round in circles because there is no feedback from BB.

Players are not happy there was a bug, and it seems there is no reaction and no consequence for the players who exploited the bug. That means that they got 2- 3 maybe even more gingerbread house + special gold mine. Leaving those who paid gems to get extra gingerbread house from the chests, feeling pretty stupid.

So BB if you react and react much faster you will get a lot less angry and frustrated players.

Even better test the stuff you send out before sending it out. I think that is what you have the test server for. But oh yes- most players gave up on that long time ago. Wonder why ? (-Is it because of lack of feedback ?? It is when it come to me, would not be surprised if I am not the only one )

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Like most long term players I'm in utter disgust...
    BB change rules as often as needed to fit there needs... Lazy poor scripts that bug every event.. & now complete double standards..
    You threaten players with bans for same offence in past & now claim its all ok..
    [Removed] BB seems clearly does not to care about their product & reputation anymore.. GAME OVER

Encouraging other players to break the rules is not allowed.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 12.01.16 at 18:09.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Goafer View Post
    Like most long term players I'm in utter disgust...
    BB change rules as often as needed to fit there needs... Lazy poor scripts that bug every event.. & now complete double standards..
    You threaten players with bans for same offence in past & now claim its all ok..
    [Removed] BB seems clearly does not to care about their product & reputation anymore.. GAME OVER

Encouraging other players to break the rules is not allowed.
    Well at least we have a sign here that someone is reading this. Would think a response would be better than just censoring unwanted language. Not sure what is the most offending here

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Funny thing is was there was no bad language, just a sarcastic hypothesis based on what rules do we follow when they cant stick to their own :/

Reply to Thread