Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event Calendar Reward

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Christmas Event Calendar Reward

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Christmas Calendar Reward below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Ravel

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    What happens to players who claimed the main calendar reward multiple times?
    We don’t want to assume ill-will on anyone’s part, considering that many may have accidentally redeemed the reward several times. Therefore the buildings may be kept, built and traded.
    Sorry, but i think this is wrong, last time extra items were claimed you made a big fuss about it, making players have the improved storehouses in the star menu to be taken back or that they would be banned.
    No matter what, rules should not be changed, mistake or not players should not have extra items when others have to work hard to earn them!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    now its reported that bb will allow the cheaters to get away with it!.....
    will they now undelete all the accounts from last year as they now wish to let cheats play??.....
    the people who supposedly run this game have got a clue what they doing....maybe people should start playing 2 accounts if cheating is now allowed ?...
    when next exploit is found then what just let more cheating take place?...
    the game rules are becoming more and more of a joke!

World
    Newfoundland
    if I would be a lower lvl player -who's fighting his way up in the game with hard work, I wouldn't call it fair that some1 else gets 100k coins for free, lol

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Or give one extra gingerbread house to each player who didn´t get one.
    I am considering leaving the game over this, it is entirely unfair to allow some players such a big advantage over others. Those houses are selling for more than 100,000 gc in TO!

World
    Northisle
    BB dont gain anything making players return GBH. Last time it was returned as players might have to buy gem and BB financially gained last time too.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Absolute travesty! Your saying people didn't know what they were doing when they were clicking on the reward multiple times? This is a joke and your company are becoming a joke! You banned many ppl for the storehouse bug. What's the difference here?

World
    Newfoundland
    I think BB need to have a serious rethink on this one - so if you cheated (and I don't see how any one could have accidentally redeemed the reward several times) you get rewarded and if you were honest and did not exploit what was clearly a bug then you get nothing

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I think every one needs to take a deep breath and look at the facts before tarring every one with the exploiter badge when there was legitimate means of obtaining extras during the event.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    This has got to be a joke! Seriously? Keep the rewards you gained from an exploit? Again messing about the players who do nothing but play by the rules. You should not even give the players who exploited the chance to hand them back, just perma ban them and their IPs.

Reply to Thread