Reply to Thread

Thread: New Roaring Bull, Attacking from the North East

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

New Roaring Bull, Attacking from the North East

If you started with 4 x MMA and still have 3 left, use set up below.
    Last edited by hurricane60; 29.04.16 at 15:49.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    In second sector you block camp bbb with 137C 67E, that's going to be a 80 seconds block in about 2% of the cases and a 100 seconds block in about 8% of the cases.

Consider that taking down the tower will take 50 seconds from the time combat comences, so you have less than 30 seconds to get from wherever your MMA are at once the bbb fight begins to the Dark Castle, enter it and start fighting.

I don't want to say 'don't do it' but I'd point out it's not the safest block I ever seen.

Edit: Ohh and I forgot to say very nice guide, you've done a good job again.
    Last edited by Vopicus; 02.02.16 at 21:19.

World
    Sandycove
    yep, Ive seen a few guides posted on various forums and TSO sites lately that use the sim "rounds" as their pointers rather than take into account the timed "minimum seconds" they actually last + the travel time. Of course, in effect they can work, but they must be made 100% safe.

I made that mistake myself on a guide on this forum and was helped by experienced players into reviewing and correcting my calculations

And again, thank you for posting the guide
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 02.02.16 at 21:28.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i faced this problem camp bbb down before leader so i lost all 137cav and 63elite alternative for this camp is 127cav and 73elite works well
    Last edited by akkinadileep; 13.03.16 at 06:13.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    cpl of points on the middle block as both configs have the same min time for their atk's
    but then I use an MMA with 60M 100B 40LB 20K ....& that's a 40sec kill

positioning for the last WT block is a little off....as the Std gen can block whilst the MMA takes out the WT

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    yep, Ive seen a few guides posted on various forums and TSO sites lately that use the sim "rounds" as their pointers rather than take into account the timed "minimum seconds" they actually last + the travel time.

Blocks should not be based on rounds but timings of the attacks and the camp falling of battle was won.
    as for travel time, I work on principle of minimum timing on blocks (never the max) plus 3 flags = 10 seconds travel time on top so need get that spot on also and have time for the leader to die and blocks holding long enough.

But like you I have seen guides thats been based on rounds not timings and had some bad losses so now when I have time I just make my own

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, 1st I want to apologize for taking so long to get back to you I have been testing a lot of blocks for camp BBB ( and wanting to keep to only losing R ) then the Event got in the way. Yes all the above comments are correct, it seems I was not reading the simulator correctly. I have now altered the guide to incorporate the new block. 123 x Cav + 77 x E gives a minimum time of 100 seconds which is enough time. Unfortunately it will do 100 seconds most of the time which means camp BBB will start to go down most of the time, but it will only get about half way when the Tower is defeated.
    akkinadileep your block of 127 x Cav + 73 x E is better than my original block but can still do 80 seconds. Thank you all for your comments.

World
    Newfoundland
    Whow - great combo that 1st attack - mindblowing - great job !!!
    Last edited by Gamla; 19.06.16 at 10:28. Reason: UPDATED my post
    Happy ? Sure I am. Enjoyable and relaxed. ==> Visit Guild FB41

World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa = Sorry for my previous post. Most sincerely
    Last edited by Gamla; 19.06.16 at 10:29.
    Happy ? Sure I am. Enjoyable and relaxed. ==> Visit Guild FB41

Reply to Thread