View Poll Results: Event Resources or Guild Coins?

Voters
2567. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event Resources

1,503 58.55%
  • Guild Coins

448 17.45%
  • I am fine with both options

616 24.00%
Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Quest Rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    it changes fundamentals in the game- namely the way people are organized or not organized. And yes the ones that will struggle are the ones already struggling

end game playes will get their event goodies an another 50% in tradable event items or tons of grout easy enough. The lower level players will already struggle to get essentials from event and then find themselves forced to be in very active guilds to have a shot in doing that in new style (presuming indeed what prom said that events wont be made easier by adding resources to guildquest- just spread the resources thinner on the ground elsewhere)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would be happy with either one

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    offering event resources will be good as all the members are buy with the event lot of them will leave the guild quests away. BB should introduce guild rankings based on the team performance, and it should be evaluated weekly basis & monthly basis and there should be some valuable resource awarded for the top 10 guilds

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I can see it now. Achievement complete upteen guild quests: reward 10 event items.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I am fine with either option although if I really had to pick one or the other I'm leaning a teensy bit towards guild coins. I think someone mentioned above being able to buy event resources with guild coins which I think is a good compromise. Also, perhaps we could get guild coins for completing guild quests as normal but instead of receiving 100 guild coins after a guild quest re-set, we get event resources instead. I think tbh though before any changes regarding rewards take place, BB need to look at the actual quests themselves and make them worth completing in the first place.

Peaches
    Eggs.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Events are only once a year so if you miss a non tradable event item cause you did not get enough event resources during the few weeks you will not have another chance for a year. Guild coins however can be traded all the time and with the new guild system probably gain even more of em than before. You can always trade your event resources to guild coins if you want to.
    If it is so easy to trade between guild coins and event resources, why the big change? People could already trade guild coins to event resources without any changes?

So what is the big need to balance the cost of items in event shop to be fair for everybody? If BB wants to introduce events to guild system, why not bring some event related stuff to guild shop but let other players buy their stuff normally from event shop without tripling the cost. (As seen with "balancing" with grout) Even allowing guild members to buy extra stuff during event for event resources from guild shop would not eliminate the game play from other players totally as these suggested ideas would.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by helsinki View Post
    If it is so easy to trade between guild coins and event resources, why the big change? People could already trade guild coins to event resources without any changes?
    Maybe to add more diversity to the game and make guilds more appealing(?) also possibly to balance the upcoming guild system rewards.

The current guild activities and system has been seen as one of the poorest among similar games (see ie. Steam launch) and for some it's nothing more than an extra chat tab.

Quote Originally Posted by helsinki View Post
    So what is the big need to balance the cost of items in event shop to be fair for everybody? If BB wants to introduce events to guild system, why not bring some event related stuff to guild shop but let other players buy their stuff normally from event shop without tripling the cost. (As seen with "balancing" with grout) Even allowing guild members to buy extra stuff during event for event resources from guild shop would not eliminate the game play from other players totally as these suggested ideas would.
    There will never be a fully fair system for everyone, it's just not possible without making the game even worse than it is and dumbing down features. For the poll they just want to see if having alternative reward type has any interest in it and nothing more. Guild shop would stay the same and have it's own items with voting system.

So far by quickly checking few region poll results, the event resources seem to be a clear winner with "I'm fine with both" being second.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 10.01.16 at 17:53.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Event resources of course

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Why should some players have an advantage over other players during an event, only because they are in a guild?

Rubbish proposal imo. So not going to vote....
    I agree with the first line, but the advantage is already there, though not only during events.

The rest of your post: I agree, but not using your vote = Your opinion is irrelevant.

Reply to Thread