View Poll Results: Event Resources or Guild Coins?

Voters
2567. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event Resources

1,503 58.55%
  • Guild Coins

448 17.45%
  • I am fine with both options

616 24.00%
Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Guild Quest Rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I cannot disagree with that. Once again though, it seems that better communication might have averted any confusion.
    HOTFIX!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    I cannot disagree with that. Once again though, it seems that better communication might have averted any confusion.
    I would agree with you, if I would know what exactly you mean with "better communication". Every person understands something slightly different, depending on the culture, the person grew up in. Every country, every language has its own ways for communication. It is not possible to establish a communication, which is clear for every single person.

Which brings me back to one point. I don't have influence on what BB does or not. But what I have influence on is my own behavior. What can I do to avoid missunderstandings? Pay more attention, while reading. Asking myself: "what exactly do they say and what not?"

World
    Newfoundland
    Asked/reported this in test when football event was opened for testing there. surprisingly no comment.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The problem with miscommunication of that sort is players make assumptions to explain certain actions on the part of the Devs, in this case that a explanation for the reduction in footballs from adventures is that the difference is going to be made up by footballs as rewards for guild quests.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Footballs from guild quest

As far as i heard there will be no footballs from this year's guild quests. Any explanation for that? As far as i remember we voted to get event items during event's so... Just wondering.
    Last edited by Shad0ws; 14.06.16 at 20:11.

World
    Newfoundland
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

still waiting for the ressources in GQ =)

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy View Post
    I would agree with you, if I would know what exactly you mean with "better communication".
    Better communication in this context would mean, *not* creating a player poll that speaks generally about events (plural), acting upon the results of that poll in the last event and then apparently reversing (or most likely forgetting) that decision without informing players in the numerous communications about the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Loomy View Post
    ...Pay more attention, while reading. Asking myself: "what exactly do they say and what not?"
    Given the context which is it? what they say or what they do not? Thanks for patronising btw

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    The problem with miscommunication of that sort is players make assumptions to explain certain actions on the part of the Devs, in this case that a explanation for the reduction in footballs from adventures is that the difference is going to be made up by footballs as rewards for guild quests.
    The only assumption made here is that when the Dev's implemented the thing that we voted in favour of (in a poll of their making), that they would continue to do so from that point. The vote was specifically worded "Events" plural, not "this Easter Event we thought you might like a one-off change..."
    Last edited by Jim_B; 14.06.16 at 20:55.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    looking to find the same explanation

World
    Sandycove
    a big -1 for you on this BB
    given past information we expected balls in guild quest loot. We voted for this - so where is it?

Reply to Thread